2887 posts
  • 254 / 289
 by TomSlick
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

HopHead Ram wrote:One thing I can 100% Guarantee though is that they would sell. I don't think a lot of the old school Rams fans would buy them but there is a whole generation of newer Fans that would buy that up.

There does seem to be some fascination with the color black on uniforms. Some think it makes them look badass, I suppose. Black looks great on the Steelers and Bears, but our RAM traditions are different.

Now if they put some big fat horns on the helmets, I may be persuaded for some black coloring on the uniforms...It would still be hard to accept, but the horns are everything to me. When I see a TV angle looking down the LOS, and you see a bunch of horned helmets lined up in the trenches then that is real badass.

by HopHead Ram
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:LA Raiders all over again..

I think that would be a factor on why they would even consider black. One very important thing to remember is this speculation is all fan driven at this point. The Rams haven't even hinted to us that they are thinking of Black, just that the jersey will not be Sol. I am still thinking it will be a blue and white throwback.

by Elvis
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

HopHead Ram wrote:I think that would be a factor on why they would even consider black. One very important thing to remember is this speculation is all fan driven at this point. The Rams haven't even hinted to us that they are thinking of Black, just that the jersey will not be Sol. I am still thinking it will be a blue and white throwback.

And that was Hekker on reddit. He might not know and was just giving his own opinion, could be a head fake. Or could be solid info, who knows...

by HopHead Ram
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:And that was Hekker on reddit. He might not know and was just giving his own opinion, could be a head fake. Or could be solid info, who knows...

Well he is a beav and aren't they Black and Orange? Maybe wishful thinking on his part. :lol2:

by rams74
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1471  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

HopHead Ram wrote:I am still thinking it will be a blue and white throwback.

That's what I think. I've always thought that Demoff wanted to do a blue & white throwback.

by CanuckRightWinger
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Well....welcome back paisan!!! ;) Just in time for NFL Draft banter!! 8-)

I was starting to get worried that you might've signed for bigger bucks with another Forum!! :o :arrow2: :lol2:

by majik
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:1949 1-year red/yellow? :shock2:

01.jpg

Did they have a UCLA version as well?

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Bengals have some real minor tweaks announced this morning.
-Orange patch gone from shoulders of the white jerseys.
-Their orange jerseys get less complicated.

So if the Rams really are changing something up: this seems to be the window to announce it.

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:1949 1-year red/yellow? :shock2:

I think black is a real possibility and i know you have some very well done mocks...

• 254 / 289
2887 posts Apr 18 2024