95 posts
  • 6 / 10
 by Hacksaw
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:What’s wrong with standing up? Were you one of those nazi ushers at the Edward Jones Dump that made people sit down and shut up when the Rams were on 3rd down defense? I knew you were./jk

I don’t care if Stan had spent $8 billion on SoFi: there’d be railings blocking some time people’s views. Glass front railings aren’t perfect either. They’re pretty bad for concerts.

At least nobody is posting anything like this from SoFi.

Yikes. Talks about a bad surprize.

No I don't mind cheering and making racket, just times when I'd rather chill and not stand up in order to see over or around order the folks in front of me ..

by aeneas1
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

love, love, love to read about rfu's season ticket holders, so happy for you dudes!

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Yikes. Talks about a bad surprize.

No I don't mind cheering and making racket, just times when I'd rather chill and not stand up in order to see over or around order the folks in front of me ..

I understand as I’ve got bad knees. But I’m still ticked about the ushers at the Edward Jones Dump that made everyone sit down: even on a Rams defensive 3rd down.

by Gareth
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:love, love, love to read about rfu's season ticket holders, so happy for you dudes!

I could not have been happier. I expected the stadium to be great but it exceeded my expectations. Same goes with my seats. I knew they were between the 20 and 30 but couldn’t quite tell from the diagrams I saw. But it turns out they are pretty much right at the 30.

What’s awesome is that our row has I think 10 seats in it. We are at the end which is blocked off. So there will NEVER be people walking in front us. At the Coliseum there was always a constant stream of people coming and going all game long. I hated that.

I really hope they allow 100% capacity by the time the season starts because I want to attend them all. I’ve been skipping the preseason games the last couple of years but not this year - if allowed in.

Also, our seats are fairly high up - in the 400s. It seemed like they were probably around the same height as my seats at the Coliseum. But you really seem to be much closer to the field. Just a really great view. So excited.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:I could not have been happier. I expected the stadium to be great but it exceeded my expectations. Same goes with my seats. I knew they were between the 20 and 30 but couldn’t quite tell from the diagrams I saw. But it turns out they are pretty much right at the 30.

What’s awesome is that our row has I think 10 seats in it. We are at the end which is blocked off. So there will NEVER be people walking in front us. At the Coliseum there was always a constant stream of people coming and going all game long. I hated that.

I really hope they allow 100% capacity by the time the season starts because I want to attend them all. I’ve been skipping the preseason games the last couple of years but not this year - if allowed in.

Also, our seats are fairly high up - in the 400s. It seemed like they were probably around the same height as my seats at the Coliseum. But you really seem to be much closer to the field. Just a really great view. So excited.

You can’t underestimate how much better a short row can make a game.

by Mr. Sparkle
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Another nice thing, probably because of ADA, but I come with my dad from time to time and have multiple nice big elevators will be very nice for people with wheel chairs and walkers. Very close to my seats as well.
Still can’t get over my rail view but have heard they are “adjusting” some obstructions still. Sent my rep and email and curious if he will say anything.
Attachments
AA194BAE-8040-4D0D-9F70-D3A47E91DEF0.jpeg

by aeneas1
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:I could not have been happier. I expected the stadium to be great but it exceeded my expectations. Same goes with my seats. I knew they were between the 20 and 30 but couldn’t quite tell from the diagrams I saw. But it turns out they are pretty much right at the 30.

so friggin' awesome! btw, so the top level "nose bleed" seats are actually at ground level, all other seating is below ground level?

re @Mr. Sparkle, that disappointing shit seems to happen whenever new sports digs are built, unfortunately... seems like only yesterday that pac bell, which is in my neck of the woods, opened for biz and was billed as the most beautiful baseball park in the country... soon after a flood of season ticket holders reported about their obstructed views that caught them by complete surprise, got very touchy for a while.

by ziggy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   595  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

aeneas1 wrote:so friggin' awesome! btw, so the top level "nose bleed" seats are actually at ground level, all other seating is below ground level?

Its an such a beautiful and unique stadium. Elvis took a nice shot that shows all the levels-- all the way to the nosebleeds. I drew a yellow line where 'sea level' is likely. That 'gap' pavilion (just above the yellow line) is where the RAMs store lives as well as other concessions. If you walk in from the ground floor parking area, you walk right into that gap pavilion will a few steps 'up.'
Attachments
sealevel.png

• 6 / 10
95 posts Apr 16 2024