47 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by St. Loser Fan
3 years 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

This probably belongs in the other sports forum. But does any of this concern you guys?

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Meh, when it comes to soccer I don't really pay attention. Its a boring sport to watch in my opinion. All that running around and very little scoring. Kinda like marriage.

by rams74
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1472  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

I love European soccer. I'm a Juventus fan. I haven't heard of anybody, anywhere, outside of the 12 owners of the Super League clubs, who likes the idea. Seems like a bad deal all the way around.

by Elvis
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38456  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I clearly don't follow this stuff but isn't there a Nigerian oil billionaire who has vowed to buy Koroenke out?

So St. Loser you're worried about Stan and Jerry Jones breaking away to form a super NFL?

by Rams1PlateSince1976
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2079  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I may have a connection to that billionaire. (my insurance guy has a gal in his office who is married to a Nigerian). With some proper funding I could possibly put you in touch.

by snackdaddy
2 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:I may have a connection to that billionaire. (my insurance guy has a gal in his office who is married to a Nigerian). With some proper funding I could possibly put you in touch.

Any relation to the Nigerian prince who wants to give me a million dollars if I give him my bank account info?

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I clearly don't follow this stuff but isn't there a Nigerian oil billionaire who has vowed to buy Koroenke out?

Sounds like it got slowed by COVID. I’m guessing it won’t happen now. The oil guy might want to buy: but it doesn’t mean Stan is selling.

by St. Loser Fan
2 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:So St. Loser you're worried about Stan and Jerry Jones breaking away to form a super NFL?

Jerry could very well be trying to make this work. Cowboys, Rams, Raiders, Giants, Patriots and Panthers? (Can’t bring the Packers along because of their public ownership. Can’t bring the Steelers as they’re old school NFL.)

Especially after he sees this.

• 1 / 5
47 posts Apr 19 2024