47 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by PARAM
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

When I read the headline on Google, I thought "sexual assault" (thank you Deseawn Watson!). I was relieved (once I read further) that it was somebody who probably mouthed off, challenged AD and got his ass whipped.

by moklerman
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

HopHead Ram wrote:Regardless of whether he was provoked or not, AD should know better. IF Donald truly caused the injuries' from the pics then he will most likely just pay out the guy to make this go away. That was probbaly the original intent from the dude and it will probably work. Even if the guy totally provoked AD and there is evidence of that. Most likely going to be an expensive lesson for AD to learn.
Definitely what it sounds like. Dude baited Donald into a settlement lottery. This guy bumped into Donald, got into an argument with him inside the club to the extent that both were asked to leave and then threw a bottle at Donald when they were outside. Donald then beat the shit out of the guy. Broken eye socket, stitches, the works. In a weird way, dude earned whatever settlement he gets.

by AltiTude Ram
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

DirtyFacedKid wrote:Oh man. Say it ain't so.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/04/14/aaron-donald-assault-lawsuit-todd-hollis/

I imagine that's how most offensive linemen look Monday morning after playing against AD on Sunday.

by max
3 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

It’s all crickets from AD. We don’t even know if he got a scratch on him or if he even was the one who hurt that guy. All conjecture at this point.

But hey, people have their view on what happened based on a picture of a beat up guy and his lawyers sketchy story.

Me, all I know is if I ever accidentally bumped in AD, the only possible follow up would be I end up with ADs autograph.

by AvengerRam
3 years 23 hours ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Donald’s camp may be waiting to see what evidence exists that is outside their control (video, witnesses for the complainant). If there is little or none, we may just get a simple denial. Given the apparent uncertainty of the “victim,” that could be enough.

by RedAlice
3 years 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Donald’s camp may be waiting to see what evidence exists that is outside their control (video, witnesses for the complainant). If there is little or none, we may just get a simple denial. Given the apparent uncertainty of the “victim,” that could be enough.

You are a lawyer and I do PR. This is in total spin mode right now, no matter what the facts are.

I trust AD has competent people handling this

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Leonard Little killed someone while drinking and driving with a BAC near .20 and walked. Got another DUI and got probation. Used the best lawyer in St. Louis. Kept playing both times.

by /zn/
3 years 13 hours ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Leonard Little killed someone while drinking and driving with a BAC near .20 and walked. Got another DUI and got probation. Used the best lawyer in St. Louis. Kept playing both times.

The 2nd time was bogus. He was convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI.

Howard Balzer attended the 2nd trial and wrote about it. The partner of the arresting officer refused to back him up, which is damning. The arresting officer had prior issues with problem arrests on drinking charges.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:The 2nd time was bogus. He was convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI.

Howard Balzer attended the 2nd trial and wrote about it. The partner of the arresting officer refused to back him up, which is damning. The arresting officer had prior issues with problem arrests on drinking charges.

I’m fully aware of the Ladue police reputation and Little’s lawyer skill. Just saying AD isn’t missing any football.

• 2 / 5
47 posts Apr 16 2024