Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Neiner return to what? Don't get it..

by max
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

The Rams beat the Bucs in Tampa and lost to the Jets in LA.

It’s not who you play, it’s when you play them.

by NJRAMFAN1
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   146  
United States of America   Jersey
Practice Squad

Oddsmakers for William Hill opened the Chiefs at 12, and the Super Bowl champion Buccaneers at 11.5. Kansas City won 14 games last season, while the Buccaneers won 11.

The Baltimore Ravens and Green Bay Packers each opened win totals of 11, followed by the Buffalo Bills (10.5) and Los Angeles Rams (10.5).

Ten teams opened with double-digit win totals including three teams in the NFC West. The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers each opened at 10.

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9661  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Sounds about right. A lot of oddsmakers have us tied with GB for the 3rd best chance at winning the Superbowl. They really think Stafford makes us that much better.

by Ramsdude
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

NJRAMFAN1 wrote:Oddsmakers for William Hill opened the Chiefs at 12, and the Super Bowl champion Buccaneers at 11.5. Kansas City won 14 games last season, while the Buccaneers won 11.

The Baltimore Ravens and Green Bay Packers each opened win totals of 11, followed by the Buffalo Bills (10.5) and Los Angeles Rams (10.5).

Ten teams opened with double-digit win totals including three teams in the NFC West. The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers each opened at 10.

I am hoping for the over and us winning 12 games and HFA this year but could easily see us at 10 wins, so 10.5 sounds about right to me.

As for the Bucs, I don't think they win 11 games again this year. I think we see a drop off due to the Superbowl hangover effect. I see them winning 9-10 games, so I take the under here.

I also don't see the Chiefs winning 14 games again. I also see a drop off for them after losing the SB the way they did and also going through an OL rebuild. They will still be good...just not 14 games good. I see maybe 10-11 wins for them so I take the under here too.

I see the Ravens falling back a bit as I think Lamar Jackson is "peaking" IMO and the rest of the NFL might be catching up with him a bit. Plus, if he runs more this year, I don't think he plays a full 17 games. Who is the backup QB? lol

I could see an NFC Championship game with Our Rams vs the Packers. This time in L.A. with the good guys winning!

If Rodgers doesn't win it all next year...his job might be in Jeopardy. ;) :lol2:

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Ramsdude wrote:If Rodgers doesn't win it all next year...his job might be in Jeopardy. ;) :lol2:

Nicely played.

"I'll take the-rapist for $2000 Alex."

by kayfabe
3 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   128  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Ah yes the time of the year when the total win numbers come out and they always cumulatively add to more than 8.5 wins per team and so right there you should probably be looking to be betting a lot of unders if you’re willing to tie up your cash for almost a year...

And on top of that you get absurd articles like this

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/312 ... -teams#LAR

where ESPN asks reporters what they think the win totals should be for their covered team and only 5 of the 32 think their team will go under their (already likely inflated) team total. Should be much more than half if those reporters were truly being honest.

So who were the five reporters who looked at reality and dared to go under?

Dallas,Chicago,Pittsburgh,Houston,Jacksonville

Suggestion: throw a little under money on those teams (for the record Lindsey Thiery has the Rams “over 10.5, by just a little”).

• 2 / 2
19 posts Apr 25 2024