9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by sloramfan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

ERFA....

exclusive rights free agent... ya i had to look it up...

thanks for the info jack..

let's hope that meniscus is healed

go rams

slo

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Not bad depth players. Shelton opted out last season. But I thought he had potential. Howard was a nice rotation piece. Nothing earth shattering with this news but these guys know the system.

by PARAM
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Not bad depth players. Shelton opted out last season. But I thought he had potential. Howard was a nice rotation piece. Nothing earth shattering with this news but these guys know the system.

Brewer opted out last season and Howard was injured in camp. Shelton was in 15 games on ST. Still, nothing earth shattering, just wanted to clear it up. Is Shelton a possible canidate for C?

by snackdaddy
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Brewer opted out last season and Howard was injured in camp. Shelton was in 15 games on ST. Still, nothing earth shattering, just wanted to clear it up. Is Shelton a possible canidate for C?

I get those guys mixed up. Was Shelton the guy they acquired from the Cardinals practice squad? Or was Brewer? I gotta think they view Shelton as a possible backup center. Is Brewer returning? He might be a little further down the depth chart.

by JackPMiller
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I get those guys mixed up. Was Shelton the guy they acquired from the Cardinals practice squad? Or was Brewer? I gotta think they view Shelton as a possible backup center. Is Brewer returning? He might be a little further down the depth chart.

It was Coleman Shelton we got off the Cardinals practice squad. I expect Brewer to return for 2021.

by Elvis
3 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I wasn't sure if this tweet meant Howard signed with Elite or signed his tender but i'm pretty sure he just signed the tender, which was never in doubt anyway...

• 1 / 1
9 posts Apr 16 2024