6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by NJRAMFAN1
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   146  
United States of America   Jersey
Practice Squad

Per ProFootballTalk:

Linebacker Kyle Van Noy signed a four-year deal with the Dolphins last year, but he reportedly won’t be making it to the second year of that pact.

Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that the Dolphins have informed Van Noy that they will be releasing him. Van Noy’s contract calls for his base salary of $12.5 million to become guaranteed on March 20.

Van Noy was set to count $13.9 million against the cap. The Dolphins will get $9.775 million of that space back by parting ways with him.

Van Noy had 69 tackles, six sacks, two forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries in 14 games for Miami last season.

by safer
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

This shocked me. He's a quality, young lber. I'd bet the jets or Jags go after him...maybe the Boys.

by Hacksaw
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Even though there is still some Patriots stink on him, I'd be in if he'd come to LA and play for next nothing. Which is all we can afford.

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Van Noy's deal was for 4 years, 50 mil, with 30 guaranteed but only half of the 30 was fully guaranteed. So it was a one year 15 mil deal as things turned out. Now obviously the players and their agents know the exact details of the deal they sign but often us fans get a cliff notes version that isn't always entirely accurate...

by HopHead Ram
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Yeah, I'm thinking his market value is going to be somewhere around $13-15M/yr. A little too rich for our pocketbook. I can see the Jags taking a run at him.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 16 2024