18 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by safer
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Was there anyone we were grooming behind him? The OG we took late in the draft? (hey, it's Sunday, tooooo lazy to look up his name.) :shock2:

by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Tremayne Anchrum Jr. ....22 years old, #72 (the kid's got Diron Talbert's old number 8-) )
6-2 314 lbs, 250th player picked in the 2020 NFL Draft outa Clemson where he was RT fixture.

Anchrum's got more upside IMO than Kromer's old "developmental pets" of Brian Allen, Coleman Shelton, and Jemil Demby. I cannot see any of those 3 starting on a NFL OLine in 2021.

by azramsfan93
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1492  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Demby always played soft. He should have been named Gumby.

CanuckRightWinger wrote:Tremayne Anchrum Jr. ....22 years old, #72 (the kid's got Diron Talbert's old number 8-) )
6-2 314 lbs, 250th player picked in the 2020 NFL Draft outa Clemson where he was RT fixture.

Anchrum's got more upside IMO than Kromer's old "developmental pets" of Brian Allen, Coleman Shelton, and Jemil Demby. I cannot see any of those 3 starting on a NFL OLine in 2021.

by 69RamFan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3172  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

I rather go with getting a Rookie from the draft, and training him for the year, and we could use Corbett, Anchrum or Shelton as our starting center until the drafted rookie is up to par...

Who knows,,,, maybe Anchrum is our future center... he has the size, physical weight and strength to be a very good center...

Besides, Stafford has been in this league long enough to make the line calls too....

I'm just tired of those small useless center/guard type of OL....

If Creed Humphry is not there at 57 then I would go to the next best player, Quinn Meinerz,
his stock is rising up on those draft boards, in which he can play either guard or center...

Just to add, as I posted in another post,,,

I feel our priority is to sign Floyd out of all of our RAMs FA
then sign Fox into a 1.5mil Contract just to keep our DL intact...

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

My take based on McVay a couple weeks ago was that Blythe is gone but nobody that covers the Rams seems to be reading it that way...

by 69RamFan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3172  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:My take based on McVay a couple weeks ago was that Blythe is gone but nobody that covers the Rams seems to be reading it that way...

I'm with you on the same reading,,,,

Then to add on Kromer not returning....

There has to be a reason they had a disagreement on the OL....

To top it off, you had Blythe making a comment on twitter praising Kromer for giving him a chance.

The way that sounds like, he knows he is a gonna too...

by UtahRam
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I don't trust anything McVay or Snead says...lol
Blythe is either gone or he isn't.

• 2 / 2
18 posts Apr 19 2024