• 4 / 5
 by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

AvengerRam wrote:Its almost as if we bro--

Oh, never mind. :twisted2:

Bringing in Waldron is a form of Stockholm Syndrome...

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

This is why agents take 4 to 10%

by AvengerRam
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Trade or not, I'm enjoying the disfunction in Seattle. If Wilson does stay, all it will take are a few losses in which Wilson is running for his life for the entire situation to implode.

Bwahahahahaha!

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:Trade or not, I'm enjoying the disfunction in Seattle. If Wilson does stay, all it will take are a few losses in which Wilson is running for his life for the entire situation to implode.

Bwahahahahaha!

"I'm not looking to be traded. But if I get traded, here's where I want to go."

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

HopHead Ram wrote:Without Wilson, that fanbase will evaporate unless you replace him with someone like Watson as Hacksaw pointed out.

The Seahawks also need to get this right. Because if they spend the next few years rebuilding/at the bottom of the NFC West: they're going to lose big fan share to the new NHL team (the Kraken) that starts playing later this year.

by Elvis
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

If traded, i believe Wilson would set the dead cap record for Seattle, currently held by the Eagles and once, a couple weeks ago, held by the Rams...

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

The Athletic has a detailed and fairly long article about the drama.

https://theathletic.com/2409212/2021/02 ... ed_article

(I've already post two articles this month from behind their paywall. Get your own subscription.)

by HopHead Ram
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Just not seeing them being able to absorb that hit. They have some cap space but they have a lot of players they need to sign and 2022 has some key players coming up so they have to take that into account as well.

by ramsman34
3 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

St. Loser Fan wrote:The Seahawks also need to get this right. Because if they spend the next few years rebuilding/at the bottom of the NFC West: they're going to lose big fan share to the new NHL team (the Kraken) that starts playing later this year.

Seattle doesn't really work that way - they support all their teams, sometimes to a fault. The sports fan base is really simply that, they support their teams really well. Also, capacity at former Key arena is 1/4-1/5 that of the former Link. The Kraken will become #2 behind the Hawks as long as the Mariners stay irrelevant. I suppose that could to happen to the Hawks but that would take a number of losing seasons to happen.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

• 4 / 5
43 posts Apr 18 2024