14 posts
  • 1 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
 by HellRam
1 month ago
 Total posts:   375  
 Joined:  Oct 01 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Such a shame he gets so much shit. He's not perfect but he's young and should get better. That's without mentioning his successes.

 by actionjack
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1594  
 Joined:  May 19 2016
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

Great stuff from Jared. I like this. I hope Jared is more outspoken, shows more fire and attacks the offseason. I think he will.

 by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   18987  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

I hope he attacks secondaries more often too.

 by 69RamFan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   1219  
 Joined:  Oct 15 2016
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Pro Bowl

HellRam wrote:Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Such a shame he gets so much shit. He's not perfect but he's young and should get better. That's without mentioning his successes.


+1

What we need,,, is a power Center & Guard to keep the rush from coming right up the middle... and a speedy WR to take the top off the defense...

 by Ramsdude
1 month ago
 Total posts:   834  
 Joined:  May 22 2018
United States of America   Pa.
Veteran

69RamFan wrote:+1

What we need,,, is a power Center & Guard to keep the rush from coming right up the middle... and a speedy WR to take the top off the defense...


+2

Image

 by St. Loser Fan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   7050  
 Joined:  May 31 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

HellRam wrote:Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Such a shame he gets so much shit. He's not perfect but he's young and should get better. That's without mentioning his successes.


Does he really get “ so much shit”? I’m not listening to LA sports radio: are they being savage? Is there a major voice in LA picking on Goff, trying to run out of town early? (like Bernie M. and Kurt Warner here in St. Louis)

 by AvengerRam
1 month ago
 Total posts:   6306  
 Joined:  Oct 03 2017
Israel   Longwood, FL
Moderator

St. Loser Fan wrote:Does he really get “ so much shit”? I’m not listening to LA sports radio: are they being savage? Is there a major voice in LA picking on Goff, trying to run out of town early? (like Bernie M. and Kurt Warner here in St. Louis)

I'd say that, compared to some of his contemporaries (Wentz, Mayfield, Murray) he gets way more shit than is warranted, and way less praise than he's earned.

 by St. Loser Fan
1 month ago
 Total posts:   7050  
 Joined:  May 31 2016
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:I'd say that, compared to some of his contemporaries (Wentz, Mayfield, Murray) he gets way more shit than is warranted, and way less praise than he's earned.


Okay. I just didn’t know if someone in LA was trying to run Goff out of town.

 by Hacksaw
1 month ago
 Total posts:   18987  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

St. Loser Fan wrote:Okay. I just didn’t know if someone in LA was trying to run Goff out of town.

No, just some of us fans. The laxk of respect is global.

  • 1 / 2
  • 1
  • 2
14 posts Mar 07 2021