14 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by HellRam
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   436  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Such a shame he gets so much shit. He's not perfect but he's young and should get better. That's without mentioning his successes.

by actionjack
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Great stuff from Jared. I like this. I hope Jared is more outspoken, shows more fire and attacks the offseason. I think he will.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I hope he attacks secondaries more often too.

by 69RamFan
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3171  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

HellRam wrote:Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Such a shame he gets so much shit. He's not perfect but he's young and should get better. That's without mentioning his successes.

+1

What we need,,, is a power Center & Guard to keep the rush from coming right up the middle... and a speedy WR to take the top off the defense...

by Ramsdude
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

69RamFan wrote:+1

What we need,,, is a power Center & Guard to keep the rush from coming right up the middle... and a speedy WR to take the top off the defense...

+2

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

HellRam wrote:Really hope Goff is back with us. Dude seems like one of the genuine good guys.

Does he really get “ so much shit”? I’m not listening to LA sports radio: are they being savage? Is there a major voice in LA picking on Goff, trying to run out of town early? (like Bernie M. and Kurt Warner here in St. Louis)

by AvengerRam
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Does he really get “ so much shit”? I’m not listening to LA sports radio: are they being savage? Is there a major voice in LA picking on Goff, trying to run out of town early? (like Bernie M. and Kurt Warner here in St. Louis)

I'd say that, compared to some of his contemporaries (Wentz, Mayfield, Murray) he gets way more shit than is warranted, and way less praise than he's earned.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:I'd say that, compared to some of his contemporaries (Wentz, Mayfield, Murray) he gets way more shit than is warranted, and way less praise than he's earned.

Okay. I just didn’t know if someone in LA was trying to run Goff out of town.

by Hacksaw
3 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:Okay. I just didn’t know if someone in LA was trying to run Goff out of town.

No, just some of us fans. The laxk of respect is global.

• 1 / 2
14 posts Apr 18 2024