2887 posts
  • 244 / 289
 by UtahRam
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

It's Thanksgiving 2020 and the uniforms, helmet and logos still suck! Thanks, Dumoff!

giphy.gif

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Don't mind the bone as much as I thought. They need to roll with yellow pants or at least the blue kneehighs though.

by Ramsdude
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Don't mind the bone as much as I thought. They need to roll with yellow pants or at least the blue kneehighs though.

Yup...and tuck in the damn undershirts!!! That looks so sloppy! Has the NFL "eased up" on this type thing? I thought they fined players fir the tiniest little uni infractions?

by majik
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I do not want to ever see the all bone look again.

It is too simple
Blue Tops should only be worn with yellow pants.

Bone tops should be worn with either blue or yellow pants. The monochromatic looks sucks. No team that uses that looks good

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

majik wrote:I do not want to ever see the all bone look again.

It is too simple
Blue Tops should only be worn with yellow pants.

Bone tops should be worn with either blue or yellow pants. The monochromatic looks sucks. No team that uses that looks good

I like them. But I'd also like to see them with yellow or blue pants. I don't like the all blue. Gotta have the yellow pants with them. But really, when it's all said and done, I don't care which combos they wear as long as they win. Winning makes them all look good.

by aeneas1
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Ramsdude wrote:...and tuck in the damn undershirts!!! That looks so sloppy! Has the NFL "eased up" on this type thing? I thought they fined players fir the tiniest little uni infractions?

that seems to be a league-wide fashion trend among many players, and it seems that they're allowed to choose any color tshirt they want want as long as it matches one of the team colors, something the nfl doesn't appear to care about.

then again, the more i think about it, maybe it's not really a fashion trend as much as it's a look borne out of necessity? tucking in a jersey restricts movement, unless you allow for a lot of shirt overhang, and having a bunch of fabric shoved into skin-tight pants probably isn't very comfortable... but players need to protect their midsection from turf burn (last i checked only about 5 or so nfl stadiums have natural grass) so it seems they have a few choices: tuck in their shirts and make it work, wear untucked long jerseys, or wear fitted jerseys cut to the waist and a light, longer tshirt underneath to protect against turf burn?

x01.jpg

by Ramsdude
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:that seems to be a league-wide fashion trend among many players, and it seems that they're allowed to choose any color tshirt they want want as long as it matches one of the team colors, something the nfl doesn't appear to care about.

then again, the more i think about it, maybe it's not really a fashion trend as much as it's a look borne out of necessity? tucking in a jersey restricts movement, unless you allow for a lot of shirt overhang, and having a bunch of fabric shoved into skin-tight pants probably isn't very comfortable... but players need to protect their midsection from turf burn (last i checked only about 5 or so nfl stadiums have natural grass) so it seems they have a few choices: tuck in their shirts and make it work, wear untucked long jerseys, or wear fitted jerseys cut to the waist and a light, longer tshirt underneath to protect against turf burn?

x01.jpg

Very surprised the NFL let's it go on. I didn't realize how wide spread it was.

Maybe they they should bring back the "onesie"...

• 244 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024