14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Zen_Ronin
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

AltiTude Ram wrote:No doubt his leadership is already reflected.

I'm still not giving up hope there's gas left in the Whitworth tank.

Oh don't get me wrong, I want Whit back for the playoffs!

by Ramsdude
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

R4L wrote:If Boom keeps playing like this and Whitworth won't be back.

Wow! An R4L sighting!!! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy my friend!

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

One game doesn't make Noteboom a success but there's certainly reason for optimism. It was against a very good defense. He stoned JPP. Nobody else on the line blocked well in the run game because Tampa was stacking the line and daring Goff to throw (their mistake). But Goff threw 51 times and didn't get a grass stain on his jersey. There were plenty of quick, short passes but he did go downfield a number of times.

Every week is a new test and this coming Sunday it's SF in L.A.. I'd like to see how Noteboom performs in a game plan that has a lot of running. As of now, I don't think we could be more pleased.

First place with the tie breaker over Seattle. In the conference, the tie breaker over Green Bay (conference record), Tampa and Chicago (head to head) with New Orleans the only team with a leg up on us. They have a "cake" schedule compared to most but they do have 3 straight games on the road starting Sunday (@Denver, @Atlanta, @Philadelphia) with Taysom Hill under center, who looked good but will face defenses with film on him starting Sunday.

In the end it all comes down to our business. If the Rams handle their end, they won't have to be concerned with what other teams in the running do.

by R4L
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Ramsdude wrote:Wow! An R4L sighting!!! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy my friend!

Thanks bro! You too :D

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 16 2024