89 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by aeneas1
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

safer wrote:WOW! Damien fucking Williams mano y mano on Antonio Brown and shut his ass down!
Our corners are the #1 duo in the NFL, without a doubt.
Brandon Staley has to be the fav for co-ordinator of the year--we may not have him for too long!

looked like he hurt his hand in the second quarter and kept nursing it a bit throughout the game, yet he still played lights out, hope he's ok!

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Goff tied for the 2nd most completions in a single MNF game in NFL history tonight against the Bucs.

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

What's with Tom Brady walking off the field and not shaking hands with JG? He did it one other time this year (Foles). Both quarterbacks he faced in the SB but more important both QBs of teams who beat him this year. I'm assuming he shook Brees' hand but then maybe he's not too much better than Brees so that's why he did in that case. It's bush. No matter what way you look at it, it's bush.

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Brady needs to back off the stage. Its over.
oHvs.gif

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:What's with Tom Brady walking off the field and not shaking hands with JG? He did it one other time this year (Foles). Both quarterbacks he faced in the SB but more important both QBs of teams who beat him this year. I'm assuming he shook Brees' hand but then maybe he's not too much better than Brees so that's why he did in that case. It's bush. No matter what way you look at it, it's bush.

Since I posted this I heard a guest on The Herd dissing on Brady. He said, "he did it earlier in the year to Nick Foles but that was the game he thought it was 3rd down when it was 4th, so maybe he thought it was halftime and not the end of the game". :D :lol2: :)

• 8 / 9
89 posts Apr 16 2024