the rams move to the nfc #1 seed next week if:

they beat the whiners
and the donkeys beat the bree-less saints

but for good measure it would also be nice to see:

the third best qb taken in the 2016 draft beat the seahawks
the chiefs whip the bucs
the patriots beat the smurf
and the cubs shock rodgers

if that comes to pass the postseason hunt will look like this once the dust settles on week 12:

02.png

but for now, for this week, we'll just have to enjoy this!

01.png

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8515  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I care by far the most about beating those Bay Area turds. The rest working out would be fine too, mostly the Saints losing.

by aeneas1
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

if the rams lose to those mooks again next week, and the seahawks and cards win, the rams drop to third place in the nfc west, the seahawks would be in first, the cards in second, and the rams would also drop to the 6th seed in the postseason scramble.

by Hacksaw
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Not going to happen again. Rams are gellin' and have something to play for. Its real now. Just my gut..

by snackdaddy
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Damn, if we can't be the first seed I wanna be the 5th seed. Whoever gets that spot gets to play the NFC east winner.

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago

Pending the Seattle game tomorrow, the 5th seed is where we are now. 2 games back if the Saints for the 1 seed and a bye - we aren’t closing that gap. We better hope Goff and MCV figure some shit out on offense, or it won’t matter anyway. One and done.

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Pending the Seattle game tomorrow, the 5th seed is where we are now. 2 games back if the Saints for the 1 seed and a bye - we aren’t closing that gap. We better hope Goff and MCV figure some shit out on offense, or it won’t matter anyway. One and done.

Rams are 7-4
Nobody in the East is going to qualify for anything but that division.
Chicago will have 6 losses in another 30 minutes.
Tampa has 5 and we have the tie breaker. They have a bye, then Min,@Atl,@Det,vAtl
Arizona has 5 and we play them next week. They go back east the next week (@NYG), v.Philly, v.SF, @ LA Rams
Seattle is @Philly, vNYG, vNYJ, @Washington, vLARams, @SF
SF plays Buffalo, Washington, @Dallas, @Arizona, v Seattle

Should be interesting.

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago

After another crap offensive performance, I am lowering my post season hopes and expectations.

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:After another crap offensive performance, I am lowering my post season hopes and expectations.

Well don't beat yourself up......there were more than a few fans who predicted 8-8, 9-7 at best. I imagine their expectations are just about shot to shit already!!! :D

by ramsman34
3 years 4 months ago

PARAM wrote:Well don't beat yourself up......there were more than a few fans who predicted 8-8, 9-7 at best. I imagine their expectations are just about shot to shit already!!! :D

I just keep waiting for the offense to get consistent and score frequently. So got into the red zone ONCE today and scored a TD.

It is Goff, it is the play calling/game plan design, and it is probably the OL to a degree too. It is also maddening to watch week after week. We have not lit a team up and dominated them one time this season.

Sadly, I can’t even offer a solution. MCV should be designing his offensive concepts around Goff’s strengths, and the rest of the offense’s strengths. If he is, then Goff should be executing at a high level - he seems to have the tools. When good/top defenses take away what you want to do, you simply have to be able to do something else, or be so good at what you do that the defense can’t take away your options. None of these things are happening. Based on their defenses, we should destroy the jest, beat the pats, and have a decent shot against the hawks and cards x2. 10-6 looks attainable. Anything better than that will mean our O has finally figured it out as the D seems to be able to handle any and all of those teams.

We will see. But I am tempering my hopes for a long playoff run.

• 1 / 6
58 posts Apr 15 2024