CLOSE
42 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by PARAM
4 days ago
 Total posts:   5971  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:seahawks gifting the length of the field to the cards on this drive, huge penalties, one after another... and a cards td to end the misery.

Neither look that impressive. Murray definately has a shoulder issue.

by Zen_Ronin
4 days ago
 Total posts:   1748  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:Neither look that impressive.

My thoughts exactly. Watching this game, these both look like teams the Rams can and should beat easily.

by SpeedRacer
4 days ago
 Total posts:   327  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

A loss by either is good. But. I think a Hawks loss would have been better. Their next 4 games are vs some of the worst teams in the NFL.

The only tough opponent is the Rams. In Seattle.

Rams can only lose 1 more game and it must be a non-division game to win the division. Don’t see that happening with some of their performances.

Go Rams.

by Elvis
4 days ago
 Total posts:   27512  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

SpeedRacer wrote:A loss by either is good. But. I think a Hawks loss would have been better. Their next 4 games are vs some of the worst teams in the NFL.

Rams can only lose 1 more game and it must be a non-division game to win the division. Don’t see that happening with some of their performances.

Go Rams.

Yeah i think this is right, close call but a Seattle loss probably would've been better considering their schedule.

But i'll take an AZ loss as consolation.

It's amazing how fast AZ was able to go at the end of the game compared to Seattle against us on Sunday, just reinforces how pathetic they were at the end of the game...

by Gareth
4 days ago
 Total posts:   900  
Veteran

To me, there was no doubt that a Seattle loss would’ve benefited the Rams more. I think people are caught up in the fact that the Arizona loss means the Rams can be in first place at the end of this week. But if I’m not mistaken, there’s no prize for being in first place after 10 games.

And beating Tampa Bay Monday night is going to be very tough.

by Indrid Cold
4 days ago
 Total posts:   662  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

SpeedRacer wrote:Rams can only lose 1 more game and it must be a non-division game to win the division.

I agree with everyone that AZ win would have been better. And yes, it looks like it will take 12-4 to win the division considering SEA's schedule. But the Rams could lose to AZ in one of the two games and still win the division. The outlook improves considerably with a win against Tampa Bay.

by aeneas1
4 days ago
 Total posts:   14784  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

assuming the rams lose monday, why would it be better to be one game behind a team that owns a perfect division record and a better common opponent record than you, instead of one game behind a team that you currently own the head-to-head tie breaker against?

whatever the case, excluding their upcoming games vs the rams, both the seahawks and cards have laughably soft schedules from here on out, so the rams need to win as much as they can, starting with monday night.

by PARAM
4 days ago
 Total posts:   5971  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

SpeedRacer wrote:A loss by either is good. But. I think a Hawks loss would have been better. Their next 4 games are vs some of the worst teams in the NFL.

Go Rams.

Philly is getting healthy and they play up to the competition. The Giants are no longer a walk over. Let's see where Seattle is after their next two games (and our next 3).

by RedAlice
3 days ago
 Total posts:   5324  
United States of America   San Diego
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:Philly is getting healthy and they play up to the competition. The Giants are no longer a walk over. Let's see where Seattle is after their next two games (and our next 3).

I was thinking that too - the NFC East is a little better than it was when we played them.

by SpeedRacer
2 days ago
 Total posts:   327  
Starter

Colts over Packers would be the second biggest opportunity this week. The Gurleys over the Saints would be almost equal to that. Small Hands playing in Green Bay in January doesn’t sound good. Much rather play indoors.

On the lower scale Dallas over Minny would be nice.

Philly making a mess of Baker Mayfield’s house could build some confidence before they play the Hawks at home on MNF next week.

Go Rams.

• 2 / 5
42 posts Nov 24 2020