23 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:It's a week to week league. We all want to put a ton of significance on each game, draw broad conclusions, but that only gets you so far, IMO.

The Niners were reeling after getting embarrassed by Miami then they beat us and we, rightly, felt pretty bad about ourselves. Yesterday they went into NE and absolutely destroyed them. Maybe we should feel better about ourselves because of that?

The transitive property doesn't really work in the NFL. It's a week to week thing, at least somewhat...

kinda, i suppose, but week to week good teams win a lot more than they lose, of course the any given sunday rule always applies, it just doesn't seem to apply all season when it comes to the top teams... that said, it's still relatively early, so it's tough to definitively gauge who the true power houses are, if any... plus, in 1979 our rams were 5-6 after 11 games, yet they led in the 3rd quarter of that year's super bowl!

by Hacksaw
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Hacksaw wrote:5-2 aint bad. it'll keep us in the hunt. gotta go get it though.

GOT IT !!!

by actionjack
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3945  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

actionjack wrote:You guys are funny, have you watched the Bears play? They look bad, without a doubt the worse 5-1 team I ever saw. IF, IF the Rams play the game I expect, I see a good win by 10+ points. In the past the Rams under McVay, the Rams have usually played some of their best football after a poor game, and the niner game was pitiful.

As I was extremely worried about the niner game, I am not about the Bears as long as our defense plays harder and doesnt let Foles look like TB12.

The Rams offense stopped themselves, I expect see a creative offense on Monday with Goff on the move. Will see

Well well well, yes I am going to toot my own horn here.

Rams played as expected against an inferior Bears football team. Great bounce back by the boys, hopefully they learned they need to bring it every week.

No I will say I haved warmed to how the Rams have drafted in 2019. I didnt think the two safeties they drafted (Burgess & Fuller) would both make such an impact. Hopefully both are ok soon, they are needed.

Also IMO both Akers and Jefferson for drafted for insurance and the future. The good news about Akers not playing much is the Hendu has gotten his shot and its paying off. Also Mally Cat needs to keep eating too.

• 3 / 3
23 posts Apr 19 2024