14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

even in their loss wilson and the seahawks continue to impress, they've faced 2 defenses ranked in the top 10 headed into week 7 (mia and ari) and hung 31 and 34 offensive points on them, and are now averaging 33.5 offensive points per game... thank goodness their d gives up points, however it has given up 27 or less in 5 of the 7 they've played which, with that fuckin' offense, has been good enough for a 5-1 record.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

This is why the Rams simply must find continuity and consistency in all 3 phases. There will be times where one side of the ball must carry the day (or night). To have that ability is paramount. I don't think the Cards or Hawks D have the ability to shut down high powered offenses for the most part. And let's just pray our STs don't have to win a game for us, ugh.

I think the Rams have the fire power to win a shoot out. And, although less so, I think they have the D to win ugly. Tonight's game could be one of those ugly wins. Yet there is something that tells me the O is going to be on fire tonight. Man I hope I am right about that.

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Well it was the D who was on fire tonight and the O made the plays they needed to win. A solid all around team effort. Kicking game is an issue but Hekker is a great weapon for the D. I think 12-4 wins the west. And we can get there. Just have to keep improving incrementally every week. Concerned about depth at Safety, at least until Fuller gets back.

by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

it was great, and very encouraging, to see the defense dominate a weak offense, the foles-led bears offense was as advertised, 25th in offensive scoring headed into tonight's game... in the 7 games the rams have played, the defense has faced the 13th, 18th, 20th, 26th, 27th, 29th and 31st ranked scoring offenses.

it was especially great seeing the rams offense look capable against a solid defense, it was the 4th most offensive points the bears defense has given up in their last 23 games, since the 2019 season, and the second most this season, not too shabby of a night for the rams offense.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Apr 18 2024