5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

offensively the rams used the second most multiple wide receiver sets of the season (2.8 per snap) vs the niners, second only to the bills game (2.9 per snap)... it would seem that trailing in both games may be the common denominator, but the rams started with multiple wr sets early against the niners.... and as mentioned before, akers only saw 1 snap, which seemed odd.... also, vj back to almost no snaps, saw only 3 against the niners.

01.png

defensively reeder was relegated to st only with kiser back, and with oko out hollins saw the most defensve snaps he's seen as a ram, ebukam also also saw a third of the defensive snaps after seeing almost none the week before... not sure what this means, but the rams played the fewest number of defensive backs on the year vs the niners, 4.7 per snap, and the most interior linemen on the year, 3.0 per snap.

02.png

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I wonder why Burgess, Lewis, and Polite are getting so few snaps?

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I think MCV fucked up going so much 11. I also don’t get why both Akers and VJ are getting next to nothing. esp VJ. Is Reynolds THAT much better/more reliable?? Really disappointing. But, I am not at practice so no idea what these cats are doing there to justify their almost total absence from games.

by actionjack
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:I think MCV fucked up going so much 11. I also don’t get why both Akers and VJ are getting next to nothing. esp VJ. Is Reynolds THAT much better/more reliable?? Really disappointing. But, I am not at practice so no idea what these cats are doing there to justify their almost total absence from games.

Henderson> Akers why go away from Hendu for a rookie. Im sure Akers will get more touches, but the Rams just didnt get that many plays in the game.

VJ has shown nothing to warrant more time than a known quantity in Reynolds. In fact maybe we are finally going to use Reynolds in the correct fashion, down the field on 50/50 balls. Reynolds is our one WR who knows how to use his body to block out eh defender to get the ball. It s huge advantage we dont utilize enough. I still say drafting VJ was a luxury pick.

by Hacksaw
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Considering our LB's cant cover, there is some truth to that last sentence AJ.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 16 2024