94 posts
  • 10 / 10
 by actionjack
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Zen_Ronin wrote:Legit question, I think we can all agree this was a very un-Rams like performance. Miscoordination, miscommunication, bad execution...all signs of fatigue. Did all our travel finally catch up with us? I think it's as likely a reason as any. This did not look like the team we've seen the last 4 years. We've had bad games before but this wasn't just a bad game, it was an uncharacteristic game. We did not look like us tonight, not to me.

This is my main concern. Where did this performance come from? You have a chance to stick the knife in your biggest rival in prime time and you play like meh??? It is really mind boggling to me. I didnt see much emotion/energy by the players. Goff looked disinterested. It concerns me that we can play this badly and no one seems to know where it came from, how are they supposed to prevent it from happening again?

by actionjack
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Yep. Kupp makes that play 98 out of 100. That changes the entire game. D only gave up 3 in the second half. we score there, things are certainly different and interesting. Goff/the team needs to start being able to come from behind and finish with Ws.

I never saw any urgency by the entire by the offense, except for Henderson of course.

When can the defense actually show up in the first half. You cant keep putting it on the offense to bail out them out with these mostly terrible first halves (by the defense).

by ramsman34
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I hear ya. I guess if you had to pick halves; being lights out in the second half is the better deal. Sure would like to see a complete game, all 3 phases, all 4 quarters. At least once this season and against a good opponent.

by Hacksaw
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:I hear ya. I guess if you had to pick halves; being lights out in the second half is the better deal. Sure would like to see a complete game, all 3 phases, all 4 quarters. At least once this season and against a good opponent.

Lets hope that's in the Superbowl.

• 10 / 10
94 posts Apr 16 2024