5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

since 1978, when the league moved to a 16 game schedule, how the rams finished after starting 4-2:

01.png

by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

In 1983, First Year Rams HC John Robinson's team, buoyed by the rookie exploits of one Eric Dickerson, went into Dallas and beat America's team in their Divisional Playoff game, 24-17 as Danny White threw 3 picks to Los Ramos, and Vinnie Ferragamo went 15 for 30 for 162 yards and 3 TDs. 8-)

Rams D shutdown Tony Dorsett and the Cowboy running game. :idea2:

The next week we went into RFK in DC and got massacred by the Joe Gibbs Redskins! :cry2:

by aeneas1
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

tied for the 2nd worst rams beatdown (-44 point differential) of the last 50 years... unfortunately that game will always be seared into my mind because up until that point i really had no idea that a rams team could be beat so badly.... ferragamo's performance that day made goff's performance last night look pro bowlish.

by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Yo A1,
Wanna see a REALLY horrific Ram QB performance stats sheet?

How about this one:

10 completions in 31 attempts for 66 yds -0 TDs - 1 Pick
Also sacked 3 times for the loss of 22 yds
Yielding NET RAM PASSING YDS OF 44 TOTAL YDS FOR THE GAME! :o :arrow2: :shock2:

Our Punter Dale Hatcher punted 11 times in that very forgettable loss...

That's yer Ralph Dieter Brock, folks, in the 1985 NFC Championship Game in Chicago! :cry2:

Da Bears shut us out 24-0. :oops2:

by snackdaddy
3 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Well, we were 3-3 last year at this time. I think our offense is a little better this year even with the poor performance Sunday night. The defense I thought would be better, but it seems the fundamentals of tackling has been an issue for them. I can't say the defense is better this year. The eyeball test says no.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Apr 17 2024