CLOSE
92 posts
  • 4 / 10
 by Zen_Ronin
3 days ago
 Total posts:   1682  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Just because I didn't see it this week...

Here's what the other guys are saying:

Expecting to get our asses kicked. That said, the Rams struggled with the Giants at home, so if the 49ers can pull their heads out of their asses, they can make this a competitive game.

49ers win 30-27. hyder sacks goff 3 times.

Rams 42
Niners 13
Reverse Revenge Tour.
:cry2:

49ers win 30-27. hyder sacks goff 3 times.
And then you woke up

Jimmy Garrapolo has an injury that usually takes 6 weeks to heal. He is not ready and won't be ready. Shanahan doesn't have a reliable backup (it was Mullens, but that one bad game probably finished him). Shanahan will try to force Jimmy back on the field when he is not ready (like he did to RG III). He won't last. - might get hurt even more. Then an ineffective CJ Beathard, (who they traded up to get) will come in. Aaron Donald will have a field day with our swiss chees online. Then Shanahan, will have no choice but to put back Mullens in. The script has been wriiten, the film is in production, and world premiere is this Sunday.

76-6 Rams. A slightly above average Goff is going to murder Salehs garbage defense.

We've got all our guys back offensively - it's the defense that's in bad shape. I can see a shootout with both defenses struggling.

In order to have a shootout you need a QB that can shoot

Donald bout to feast on this line.

True test for Shanahan. Can he lead as a coach after a royal screw up on all levels? This game means A LOT.

Rams 35-14.. No defense. Offense line is dreadful. This game isn't close

So disappointed in oline, we gotta keep Kittle as a 3rd OT. Donald is going to win defensive mvp off this game alone

Can we get COVID and postpone the game

Goff has a nice deep throw.
You know....deep throw......something we haven´t seen in a while.

Rams are going to ritually sodomize the 49ers......prepare yourselves

49ers win big and the "TURNING POINT" starts this sunday night! we're gonna be featured in a season long turning point when we win the chip.

if we don't somehow win this game, the Rams will be 5-1 and we'll be 2-4. right behind Seattle still. say goodbye to any playoff hopes at all.

I am not going to set myself up for disapointment again. I am going into this game with the mindset that we are going absolutely lose, and lose big

Absolutely NO EXCUSE for the offense this week. They're finally healthy and practiced together for the first time this week. They need to come out swinging and slinging right out of the gate. This should be a fun shootout to watch with the Niners coming out on top.

Goff gonna light this defense up for 300+ yards 3 TD's!!

How do we end these? To be continued...

by ramsman34
3 days ago
 Total posts:   4550  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

There’s some solid comedy in there. Lol

This is going to be a tough and probably close game - as badly I want the Rams to blow them out.

by Hacksaw
3 days ago
 Total posts:   17880  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I'd like to see a repeat of that 49 ers rams play off game when Warner and Bruce hooked up 4 times..

by Zen_Ronin
3 days ago
 Total posts:   1682  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Not going to lie, getting a little pissed at the narrative that the 9ers are an amazing team but it's just all the injuries. Poor, poor, 9ers deserve so much better. :cry2:

Don't remember getting any such love when we had a revolving door of rookies and 2nd and 3rd stringers making up our O-line last year?

SOOOOOO many people picking the 9ers to win. Most saying SF is backed into a corner and that this game is their season. Thing is, on this point, I can't really argue. They are going to be a desperate team. Right the ship now, or sink for the season. I said it in another post, the Rams better come to play, and they best not f**k around. They can single handedly knock a NFCW team out of relevance on Sunday night, but that team is going to come to scrap and hold nothing back.

I sincerely hope we come ready and willing to do the same.

by ziggy
3 days ago
 Total posts:   74  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I appreciate that everything I’m hearing from coach is to be ready. Ignore the 9ers record up to now.

by Hacksaw
2 days ago
 Total posts:   17880  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bummer, sort of.

subliminal hint, yellow pants.

by ramsman34
2 days ago
 Total posts:   4550  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

YELLOW PANTS. YELLOOOOOW PAAAANTS

No longer subliminal.

• 4 / 10
92 posts Oct 20 2020