1281 posts
  • 106 / 129
 by actionjack
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Question, did Myles already get the boot from the Raiders beat??

by Elvis
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

actionjack wrote:Question, did Myles already get the boot from the Raiders beat??

Don't know if he got the boot or not but he's currently the Panthers team reporter...

by actionjack
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Don't know if he got the boot or not but he's currently the Panthers team reporter...

I saw that, just found that interesting, I thought he was going to be the "Vegas" guy. Funny how these guys all move around, guess he took Jourdan's spot

by moklerman
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
I was just wondering if there was a solid vet RB out there for the Chargers to consider.

by JackPMiller
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/301 ... ng-surgery

Arizona Cardinals LB Chandler Jones to have season-ending surgery
Josh Weinfuss
ESPN Staff Writer

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals All-Pro pass-rusher Chandler Jones will have season-ending surgery to repair a right biceps injury, coach Kliff Kingsbury said Wednesday morning.

Jones, who has just one sack this season, suffered the injury in the second quarter of Sunday's win over the New York Jets.

Kingsbury pegged the recovery time for Jones' surgery at three to four months.

Jones had 19 sacks last season and sits at 97 for his career, which is the most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2012.

"He's a tremendous player, as we all know. Great person. Great leader on this team, so it's not going to be easy," Kingsbury said.

After Jones left the field because of the injury, he returned to the sideline and tested his biceps by pushing against a teammate. But Jones was seen grimacing after one push and then sat on the bench holding his arm.

Jones' presence has been a major boon for the Cardinals' defense. The 30-year-old was named to the NFL's all-decade team for 2010-19. Just his being on the field this season has drawn regular double-teams and chips, opening up one-on-one matchups for his teammates.

Jones will be replaced by the rotation of players who have already been getting time at outside linebacker, namely Haason Reddick, Kylie Fitts and Dennis Gardeck, the former undrafted free agent who had two sacks Sunday in the first defensive snaps of his career.

"We have some guys that have seen playing time this year and will continue to play and get more," Kingsbury said. "So it'll be a rotation of guys that we've seen out there which we'll just see out there more."

by Hacksaw
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

bummer for them.
Bell?

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Flew under the radar but Ogletree was cut and is now without a team as well if I'm not mistaken. Like last week? Week before?

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Zen_Ronin wrote:Flew under the radar but Ogletree was cut and is now without a team as well if I'm not mistaken. Like last week? Week before?

His best days seem far behind him.

Also, can’t see the whiners picking up Bell. Think they are cap strapped.

• 106 / 129
1281 posts Apr 16 2024