CLOSE
5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   14416  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

assuming the ravens take care of the chiefs tomorrow, i think teams stack up something like this after 3 weeks of football, in terms of top 10 and bottom 10... both the packers and seahawks look like the class of the nfc early on, they put up a ton of points (but also have given up more than a few), and friggin' wilson and rodgers have been on absolute fire.

01.png

by Indrid Cold
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   644  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

I'm not as high on PIT, their opponents are 0-9. Also think SF and AZ are better than TB.

1. Whoever wins tonight, 2. SEA, 3. GB, 4. Whoever loses tonight, 5. BUF, 6. PIT, 7. LA, 8. TEN, 9. NE, 10. SF

In the bottom 10, I'd move the Football Team to 30. I think only 2 NY teams are worse than them.

by aeneas1
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   14416  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Indrid Cold wrote:I'm not as high on PIT, their opponents are 0-9. Also think SF and AZ are better than TB.

1. Whoever wins tonight, 2. SEA, 3. GB, 4. Whoever loses tonight, 5. BUF, 6. PIT, 7. LA, 8. TEN, 9. NE, 10. SF

In the bottom 10, I'd move the Football Team to 30. I think only 2 NY teams are worse than them.

i couldn't put the texans in the bottom 10 for the same reasons you mentioned, look who those dudes have faced, all undefeated teams...

hopefully the rams can book a strong win against the hapless giants next week - the last time the rams faced the giants they were arguably just as bad, 1-6 entering the game against he rams, finished the year 3-13, and the rams absolutely lit them up to the tune of 51-17... unfortunately tho, it's the friggin' nfl and nothing is guaranteed altho the spread is currently rams by 11.5....

by snackdaddy
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   7269  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Rams record projects to 10 or 11 wins. I figure that is about right. A playoff team but not one of the top 2. The offense is looking like the 2017/2018 offense. The defense isn't real bad but they can't contain a better offense. I figure overall they have a middle of the pack defense. I can't see them going into Seattle or Green Bay in the playoffs and winning. But at least we're in the conversation again.

by actionjack
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1394  
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

PIT, Titans and especially the Bears dont belong up there...

• 1 / 1
5 posts Oct 21 2020