Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

by AvengerRam
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Its interesting to see Jefferson so far ahead of Reynolds. If Reynolds is now the #4 WR, he may be the best #4 WR in the league.

Henderson's #s are noteworthy too. 3 targets, 2 big plays, and one near TD (Goff overthrew him - or overestimated his height - just a tad). I'd like to see more of him in the passing game!

by 69RamFan
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3169  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Its interesting to see Jefferson so far ahead of Reynolds. If Reynolds is now the #4 WR, he may be the best #4 WR in the league.

Henderson's #s are noteworthy too. 3 targets, 2 big plays, and one near TD (Goff overthrew him - or overestimated his height - just a tad). I'd like to see more of him in the passing game!

As of right now,,,

Reynolds is still the 3rd WR....

He has way more snap counts...

But the difference is, VJ has more targets..

Most likely, the reason why he has more targets...

Is VJ's route running and breaking separation from one on one coverage...

As of now,,, Reynolds knows more of the play book, and until VJ catches the whole playbook, Reynold will be number three WR....

by FMulder
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   192  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Interesting. Thanks. I know SM said there was going to be a concerted effort to get the RBs involved more in the passing game. I like to see more routes than just screens and swings and so far it looks like they are trying to do that

by snackdaddy
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I have a feeling VJ will be the number 3 guy before the season is over. His skill level isn't far behind Kupp and Woods. He just needs more time to acclimate himself to the nuances of playing NFL football.

by AvengerRam
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:As of right now,,,

Reynolds is still the 3rd WR....

He has way more snap counts...

But the difference is, VJ has more targets..

Most likely, the reason why he has more targets...

Is VJ's route running and breaking separation from one on one coverage...

As of now,,, Reynolds knows more of the play book, and until VJ catches the whole playbook, Reynold will be number three WR....

We're only two games in, so it will be interesting to see how the snap counts evolve.

Either way, our WR corps is extremely deep.

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

The sparing use of Everett is a bit perplexing. He should be a match up problem for both safeties and LBs. I wonder what’s going on there. 2 targets?? I would like to see him and Higs get more targets this week as the Bills seem to have issues covering TEs consistently.

by Kid Charlamagne
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Did he overthrow him? When I saw it my reaction was why didn’t he keep running, that ball was dropped right in the bucket? Of course it’s impossible to tell watching it on tv and maybe it was too far inside but still a nice throw.

• 1 / 1
8 posts Apr 16 2024