74 posts
  • 2 / 8
 by ramsman34
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8528  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Town had a bad drop in what I think he could have scored on. Akers can catch the ball as can Hendo. I personally don’t miss TG and dont think I ever will. We have what we need.

by actionjack
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3951  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Town had a bad drop in what I think he could have scored on. Akers can catch the ball as can Hendo. I personally don’t miss TG and dont think I ever will. We have what we need.

I still like TG for the screen game and when he would lineup at WR. But I have felt for years that Malcolm Brown was a the better overall runner, he just needs to stay on the field. Akers has some work to do, I do like his hands though. Henderson needs to get the rust off....

by DirtyFacedKid
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

I miss 2017 Todd Gurley. But I don't think that guy exists any longer.

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago

TG: 21 att. 61yds. 0 TD 2.9 ypc, 0 receptions

Hendo: 12 att. 81 yds. 1 TD 6.8 ypc, 2 receptions, 40 yds.

Brown: 11 att. 47 yds. 0 TD 4.3 ypc

Akers: 3 att. 13 yds. 0 TD 4.3 ypc (left injured, ribs, after first series)

Rams front office = WINNING

by actionjack
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3951  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:TG: 21 att. 61yds. 0 TD 2.9 ypc, 0 receptions

Hendo: 12 att. 81 yds. 1 TD 6.8 ypc, 2 receptions, 40 yds.

Brown: 11 att. 47 yds. 0 TD 4.3 ypc

Akers: 3 att. 13 yds. 0 TD 4.3 ypc (left injured, ribs, after first series)

Rams front office = WINNING

Great post 34.
What it screams to me is.... the Rams have drafted well. There are two myths about the Rams, Goff isnt very good and the Rams are in salary cap hell. Neither are true.

by ramsman34
3 years 6 months ago

Totally agree with the myths, it's hilarious. We just need to keep getting better. I think we handle Sf this season, those injuries are just brutal. SEA and AZ are going to be insane games. Handle our business outside the division and we have a good shot at the playoffs.

Oh and hey Todd, once again - Bye Felicia!!

by SolarRam
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   140  
United States of America   San Diego, CA
Practice Squad

TG got in McVay's head and caused him to make lazy game plans and attempt to rely on TGs successes of 2017-2018.

Do you guys remember Jermichael Finley? The GB tightend that had all this potential? Well McCarthy went on record in an interview after Finley's injury that he made a huge mistake centering the GB offense around 1 player. When he went down GB's offense sputtered. All thisnoff season work down the tube.

TG was McVays Finley. TGs 2018 potential was a crutch holding McVay back. By the end of the season last year McVay finally wised up. It wasn't our OL like many argued. It was the game plans and nostalgia of 2018 that held us back.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

1. Even if unintentional, I really love the nick name "The Committee" for our RB's group.

2. This is a pretty great breakdown from Waldman of Henderson's game against Philly, and a great explanation as to why he probably didn't produce much last year, but how he should excel this year and beyond.

by AvengerRam
3 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I posted this 3 months ago:
My prediction:

Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson will have more combined yards rushing than Todd Gurley and whomever is the #2 back in Atlanta.

So far, I'm only off by 4 yards (Gurley/Hill 143, Akers/Henderson 139), but our duo has fewer carries (41 to 32) and, thus, a better YPC average (3.5 to 4.3).

Now, if you go three deep, the discrepancy is much bigger:

Gurley/Hill/Smith: 47 carries, 167 yards, 3.6 YPC
Brown/Akers/Henderson: 61 carries, 265 yards, 4.3 YPC

Long live CERBERUS!!!!

• 2 / 8
74 posts Apr 20 2024