RFU Survivor Game: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12790

RFU Pick 5: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10989
CLOSE
24 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by ramsman34
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4565  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:

Not by much over Goff. Great QBs take advantage of their opps. A clean pocket almost always gives a QB a receiving option. Great ones make it happen. And, if in the clean pocket coverage just beats your routes, you throw it away.

We have that guy. Now, he needs to get better at the off schedule plays. He is not the most fleet of foot so that is a bit of a tall order. He just needs to secure the ball and not force things in those opps. Occasionally he will make a play. These occasions will become more frequent over time.

by Elvis
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   27272  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

CRamsFly wrote:Rodgers and Goff are 1 and 2 - hmm, aren't they both Cal (UC Berkeley) QB's? Where's Oski? :lol2:

And Brady is from the Bay Area too...

by ramsman34
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4565  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!
Superstar

I just got home from the Bay Area. And my pockets are very clean. Too clean. Lol

by Hacksaw
3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   17887  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Zen_Ronin wrote:Would have looked better had they used the new Rams head logo imo.

And they're missing my personal fav which is the 40's logo. Just dig the simple art deco design. Might be why I like the new Rams head logo too. Simple clean design. Just wish it had a little emotion to it.

Thats right, forgot the deco design.
That phalic reference is stuck in my head. I somewhat prefer the LA horn logo now.. jmo.

• 3 / 3
24 posts Oct 21 2020