1540 posts
  • 126 / 154
 by aeneas1
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ha ha, that stadium is off the hook, simply unreal....

i have to say tho, looking at the vids, much of the stadium interior reminds me of vegas, the lounges, the corridors leading to the suites, the suites, the only thing that seems to be missing are the slot machines, i could easily see them scattered throughout the stadium, ha ha....

also, from the footage it seems obvious that they've figured out a way to make the oculus pop even with a tonnage of ambient light pouring in, no easy feat, which makes me wonder just how bright that board will be at night, yikes, you'll be able to see it from pluto, my guess is there are some sort of lumen / back light controls to account for the different ambient lighting.... anyway, that friggin' board is beautiful.

by 10:01
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

Last night would have been the first preseason game, on a day of exceptional heat and humidity in Southern California. I wonder how hot it was inside the stadium, even with the roof vents open?

by DirtyFacedKid
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

10:01 wrote:Last night would have been the first preseason game, on a day of exceptional heat and humidity in Southern California. I wonder how hot it was inside the stadium, even with the roof vents open?

I would not have complained. 😞

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

10:01 wrote:Last night would have been the first preseason game, on a day of exceptional heat and humidity in Southern California. I wonder how hot it was inside the stadium, even with the roof vents open?

Probably a lot more comfortable than the Coliseum.

• 126 / 154
1540 posts Apr 16 2024