2887 posts
  • 204 / 289
 by Zen_Ronin
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Quick question, did anyone else order official jersey's from the Rams or NHL shops, and if so, has anyone heard or gotten an email about additional delays? I've seen a few posts online now saying people are being told their jerseys aren't showing up until at earliest late September. I ordered a new Blue and Yellow (do we have names for these yet? The McVay? The Goff?) and haven't heard a peep since the initial order.

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 7 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Well, just answered my own question. Went to the Rams official store and took a look at a Goff jersey. The shipping info has now been changed to "this item will ship no later than NOVEMBER 17"!! Are you shitting me?! A 3 month delay?!

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:Well, just answered my own question. Went to the Rams official store and took a look at a Goff jersey. The shipping info has now been changed to "this item will ship no later than NOVEMBER 17"!! Are you shitting me?! A 3 month delay?!

Anything from China is in doubt. We just ordered a bike for my oldest for Christmas and they warned us it’s a 50/50 shot to get it.

by moklerman
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:Quick question, did anyone else order official jersey's from the Rams or NHL shops,
I think I found your problem, "eh". You hoser. ;)

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 7 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

moklerman wrote:I think I found your problem, "eh". You hoser. ;)

Haha! Dammit! Totally exposed. :lol2:

by AvengerRam
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I'm taking the year off from ordering a jersey. Not because I don't like the new jersey designs, but because (1) it doesn't look like there will be an opportunity to attend games this year, and (2) some of the players I'd consider (Ramsey, Kupp) are in contract years.

Next year, hopefully, I'll get mine (and, from what I'm reading here... I may not receive mine much later than those who ordered right away!)

by aeneas1
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:The shipping info has now been changed to "this item will ship no later than NOVEMBER 17"!! Are you shitting me?! A 3 month delay?!

isn't that like overnight delivery compared to that joe guy?

by Ramsdude
3 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:isn't that like overnight delivery compared to that joe guy?

lol Right?!?!?! That "Joe guy" sold out to a guy named Cal who turned things around. Shipping is on time now and is a great product. The last 2 hoodies I bought arrived within 4-6 weeks.

• 204 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024