15 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Haden
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2133  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Liked Cam in his prime. I think he is way past his prime now. Too many injuries. I read somewhere that PFF had him rated like #27 among QBs in the last 4 years, NOT including 2019. Hope he gets his health back but betting money would be that he is toast. Running QBs just don't last long. Defenders too fast, too big, and too strong. How many hits can you take in the open field from AD as one example? Even Jimmy G had to learn the hard way why he shouldn't try to pick up a few extra yards and he is no threat when it comes to running.

by Haden
3 years 9 months ago
RFU Survivor Champ

Plus, the refs have let too many defenders tee off, unflagged, on big QBs like Cam and Big Ben. If they did that to Tom Brady, flags would be flying. Unfair, but it is the way it is. Thus, Tom is playing in his 40s and Cam, Big Ben, etc. are rapidly running out of time.

by Haden
3 years 9 months ago
RFU Survivor Champ

Can't imagine that Murray will last that long either for AZ. He is just one meeting with Khalil Mack away from IR. If QBs want to run, they had better learn from Russell Wilson how to get down.

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

@Haden you're talking to yourself again..haha

Agreed that the lighter faster skilled guys don't survive long haul. Creating/extending plays is an asset but when your QB becomes primary heading up field, disaster can happen.
I'm still a fan of pocket guys

by Haden
3 years 9 months ago
RFU Survivor Champ

Hacksaw wrote:@Haden you're talking to yourself again..haha

Agreed that the lighter faster skilled guys don't survive long haul. Creating/extending plays is an asset but when your QB becomes primary heading up field, disaster can happen.
I'm still a fan of pocket guys

Damn social distancing .. I have nobody to talk to but myself!!! :D :D :D

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

If he was any more full of himself he'd burst.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:If he was any more full of himself he'd burst.

Cam loves Cam. But isn't that a requirement of a top tier player: especially a QB?

• 1 / 2
15 posts Apr 16 2024