408 posts
  • 13 / 41
 by JackPMiller
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I'm probably not going to do my predictions this year. It is do to this is going to be a weird year. Who says some players all of a sudden, may decide to opt out right before the season begins. COVID affects games that could ruin playoff chances. Hell, it could affect the playoffs. It is going to be a weird year.

by Elvis
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Victor Cruz, Gurley, OBJ, Cam Newton talking stuff including BLM and Covid, starting with how comfortable are you with playing football right now...

by PARAM
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

There shouldn't be any sports. It's a fools errand to believe otherwise and attempt to have them play.

by Elvis
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Mostly about DeSean Jackson but at the end they talk about the upcoming season:

Schwartz makes the point that he's not worried about the players so much as he's worried about the coaches, said he's not worried about his brother but he is worried about Andy Reid.

Brandt is not very optimistic about there being a season, good listen though, i thought...

by ramsman34
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Gonna be soooooo weird not having football. I stand by my “prediction” back in March: there is no chance this season gets played. None.

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:Gonna be soooooo weird not having football. I stand by my “prediction” back in March: there is no chance this season gets played. None.

For sure. Such a drag.
Folks need to think more about getting on the same page to slow down the spread first.
Our freedoms (which make this country so great) combined with the nations localized leaders not being on the same page about safety and protocols is doing us in.

Fun fact: South Korea with an population of 25 million has reported 12,000+ cases total since the outbreak there in February. Florida with a population of 21 million has lately been averaging 12,000 cases daily.

Not that I would ever want to live under a Korean regime, but there is a lesson there.
Get everyone on the same page already.

• 13 / 41
408 posts Apr 16 2024