30 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

moklerman wrote:Is there anything more cutting edge and funny than a Brenda hair joke?

I mean, seriously. How can there be so many sanctimonious posters here, standing tall on their soap boxes in other threads, who then come here and make fun of a woman's appearance?

Bunch of hypocrites.

She's a freakin' veteran, mother of 7 kids, true humanitarian and has been a terrific wife to Kurt Warner. It's truly disgusting how petty, little worms think they can make fun of her. Show just a "little" class Rams fans or at least act your age.

Who are you calling a worm?

Cmon, lighten up. I said it was remarkable. And it was. No insult intended.
Your remark on the other hand, a bit more snarky, almost defensive.

by Elvis
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:Is there anything more cutting edge and funny than a Brenda hair joke?

I mean, seriously. How can there be so many sanctimonious posters here, standing tall on their soap boxes in other threads, who then come here and make fun of a woman's appearance?

Bunch of hypocrites.

She's a freakin' veteran, mother of 7 kids, true humanitarian and has been a terrific wife to Kurt Warner. It's truly disgusting how petty, little worms think they can make fun of her. Show just a "little" class Rams fans or at least act your age.

Easy there snowflake.

Brenda's hair is awesome. Part of getting her character right will be getting her hair right...

by moklerman
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Who are you calling a worm?

Cmon, lighten up. I said it was remarkable. And it was. No insult intended.
Your remark on the other hand, a bit more snarky, almost defensive.
Did I mention you or quote you? Seems ironic you're accusing ME of being defensive.

Since you did think it was about you, maybe even you don't think you're comment was as innocent as you're arguing?

by moklerman
3 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Easy there snowflake.

Brenda's hair is awesome. Part of getting her character right will be getting her hair right...
I stand by what I said. Rams fans far too often take pot shots at Brenda and it is a legitimate reason to take offense when they try to do so. F that snowflake bullshit response.

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago

moklerman wrote:Did I mention you or quote you? Seems ironic you're accusing ME of being defensive.

Since you did think it was about you, maybe even you don't think you're comment was as innocent as you're arguing?

There you go playin psychologist again. lol. You said 'worms' when StLoser and I were the only ones who mentioned her hair so I did comment about BW.
So, that said, were you picked on as a youth? J/K. Psych joke..

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

My wife went to hear Brenda speak at a friend's church as well as answer questions. Someone tried to ask in a careful dancing around way about her fashion and hair. Brenda laughed it off and said she loves being able to express herself and I see nothing wrong with that. Just the frequency of hairstyle changes is baffling to me as a man.

But yes, if we all lived our lives with 1/4 the principles of the Warners, this world would be a better place.

https://fox2now.com/news/kurt-and-brend ... shed-home/

Kurt and Brenda Warner surprise single mother with newly furnished home.

ST. LOUIS – Saturday Hall of Fame Quarterback and former Rams player Kurt Warner and Brenda Warner were back in St. Louis to reward a single mother and her four children for achieving independence with the surprise of a lifetime by completely furnishing the inside of their newly purchased home. The surprise was part of the annual First Things First “Homes for the Holidays” program.

Including this family, First Things First has rewarded the hard work of 50 families since beginning the program in 2002. Twenty-two total families have been blessed in the Bi-State region.

Kurt and Brenda guided the family throughout the home as part of the celebration for the 50th family getting a new home.

The single mother achieved her dream of homeownership through the purchase of a Habitat for Humanity home on Saturday.

What she didn’t know is this home came stocked full of furniture, appliances, and technology valued at approximately $10,000 from Aaron’s, Inc.

The home furnishings are a result of a partnership between Aaron’s, former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner, Habitat for Humanity Saint Louis and U-Haul.

The family consists of a single mother and Somali immigrant, along with her four daughters. This is the 50th family Kurt and Brenda Warner has rewarded since beginning the program in 2002.

by moklerman
3 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:There you go playin psychologist again. lol. You said 'worms' when StLoser and I were the only ones who mentioned her hair so I did comment about BW.
So, that said, were you picked on as a youth? J/K. Psych joke..
Logic doesn't equal psychology. You made an error, just own it and move on.

Don't accuse me of being defensive when you're being even more defensive. I specifically quoted SL and specifically didn't quote you. Both of you are not alone and I worded my post to reflect the general impressions that I have.

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago

moklerman wrote:Logic doesn't equal psychology. You made an error, just own it and move on.

Don't accuse me of being defensive when you're being even more defensive. I specifically quoted SL and specifically didn't quote you. Both of you are not alone and I worded my post to reflect the general impressions that I have.

You really are worked up here.
Call it as I see it bro. Mandew aside I'm sure she is an amazing gal, just like her guy. I'm not being defensive tho. lol
Just not feeling as good after sucking down the worm. (Mezcal ref)

by moklerman
3 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:You really are worked up here.
Call it as I see it bro. Mandew aside I'm sure she is an amazing gal, just like her guy. I'm not being defensive tho. lol
Just not feeling as good after sucking down the worm. (Mezcal ref)
Just as I'm just pointing out what I have pointed out. Why is it you feel I'm worked up while you're not?

I admit though, I get defensive about those who take potshots at Brenda Warner and believe it stems from those people never getting over her speaking out against the Rams. Even though she was 100% right, I think some Rams fans felt it was a betrayal and have taken subsequent opportunities to bash her.

Generally, it kind of surprises me that these 17 years later, it's still going on. I do not agree that there is ever a right time to cast aspersions at such an amazing person.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Just as I'm just pointing out what I have pointed out. Why is it you feel I'm worked up while you're not?

I admit though, I get defensive about those who take potshots at Brenda Warner and believe it stems from those people never getting over her speaking out against the Rams. Even though she was 100% right, I think some Rams fans felt it was a betrayal and have taken subsequent opportunities to bash her.

Generally, it kind of surprises me that these 17 years later, it's still going on. I do not agree that there is ever a right time to cast aspersions at such an amazing person.

Where did I say anything negative? Brenda is a great person but does change her hair a lot.

• 3 / 3
30 posts Apr 16 2024