2887 posts
  • 191 / 289
 by jeffsquad
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   369  
United States of America   Peoria, AZ
Starter

Zen_Ronin wrote:I'm just curious, has anyone who ordered a new jersey from the Rams or NFL shops actually gotten them in hand yet?

My order status is ‘pending’, I believe the original date given was September 24th. I ordered from the Rams team shop.

by UtahRam
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I don't even like the colors anymore. They are way too bright. They should have gone with these colors:

logo.png

by moklerman
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

UtahRam wrote:I don't even like the colors anymore. They are way too bright. They should have gone with these colors:

logo.png

I don't think it matters what colors the Fibonacci Wave and penis face are, I don't think I'd care for them.

by halftrojan
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   42  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Anyway we can claim the new logos are culturally insensitive and need to be replaced?

by aeneas1
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

UtahRam wrote:I don't even like the colors anymore. They are way too bright. They should have gone with these colors:

logo.png

yeah, i agree, have never been much of a bright royal blue fan, which not only seems even brighter now but also metallic, argh, would have much preferred navy...

by majik
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

What still bothers me:

1) They messed with the horn on the helmet.

2) The monochromatic uniform: The yellow pants with the blue jersey and blue pants with the bone Jersey would look 1 billion times better. Is Demoff going for the Regis Phlybin early 2000’s Who Wants to be a Millionaire look?

by Hacksaw
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

majik wrote:What still bothers me:

1) They messed with the horn on the helmet.

2) The monochromatic uniform: The yellow pants with the blue jersey and blue pants with the bone Jersey would look 1 billion times better. Is Demoff going for the Regis Phlybin early 2000’s Who Wants to be a Millionaire look?

Yellow pants with both resembles the Ferragamos closest. Still, they need to tweak the bone tops imo.

by UtahRam
3 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

Aren't those Chargers colors? Anyways, I'd rather wear this:

image.png

• 191 / 289
2887 posts Apr 16 2024