20 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by St. Loser Fan
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Probably two things:
1) doesn’t make NFL teams reliant on sanitizing and maintaining a college facility. They’re trying to reduce contact interaction points.
2) how many colleges are going back earlier than planned this fall and could have now conflicts with the NFL visitors?

by actionjack
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:Probably two things:
1) doesn’t make NFL teams reliant on sanitizing and maintaining a college facility. They’re trying to reduce contact interaction points.
2) how many colleges are going back earlier than planned this fall and could have now conflicts with the NFL visitors?

I would be shocked if very many colleges go back, all the ones I have been in contact in California will be remote in the fall.

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:I would be shocked if very many colleges go back, all the ones I have been in contact in California will be remote in the fall.

IIRC places like Notre Dame and Ohio State are going back August 10th.

by ramsman34
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8516  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

The Cal State and UC systems will be under remote learning guidelines until at least the end of this year. Some (UCSF-doing a lot of research/studies on coronavirus/Covid) have plans to extend that through June 2021.

by snackdaddy
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Its going to be a strange season. We still don't know if they will play in empty stadiums. Or if they will play at all. I think college football is a no go this year. I know the players would get another year of eligibility, but its going to be strange circumstances for players who wanted to enter next season's draft. If they don't play, all teams will have to go on is the 2019 season.

by Juggs
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   46  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I never understood why teams like to go away. I dont know if its for bonding or focus or what. But when they were in St.Louis, they practiced all year in Crystal City but would go to Macolmb(spelling),IL every year for TC.

• 1 / 2
20 posts Apr 16 2024