20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by snackdaddy
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lewis was a guy I saw up and down mock boards. A couple had him going late first round. A couple more had us picking him at 52. A risky pick. But could be a home run if he stays healthy.

by BobCarl
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Lewis was a guy I saw up and down mock boards. A couple had him going late first round. A couple more had us picking him at 52. A risky pick. But could be a home run if he stays healthy.

Congrats to you! You mentioned him before the start of Day 2. Well done!

by snackdaddy
3 years 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:Congrats to you! You mentioned him before the start of Day 2. Well done!

I had doubts he'd make it to the 50's much less be available at 84. When you're limited to the bottom of the second round, first round talent is hard to find. Lets just hope he stays healthy.

by PARAM
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

A better Leonard Little?

by CanuckRightWinger
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

Well, since I touted Terrell Lewis for our pick #52, kudos to Snead for snagging this Alabama stud at #84! 8-) Best pick of the Draft for me! :idea2:

I'm guessing that they grabbed 2 safeties because JJ cannot be in the plans for 2021 given the critical and necessary re-signings of Ramsey and Kupp?
Plus with the departure of the very capable Marqui Christian, we needed increased S talents over and above Nick Scott and Gervase?

I get that we needed a stud RB to replace Gurley.....hopefully the speculation that FSU's lousy OLine was responsible for Akers so-so stats is accurate.

Jefferson, to me, we could've got later in the Draft....either Jefferson or an equivalent. Good genetics regarding Jefferson's dad and all, but I didn't expect a WR that early.

The Hopkins pick tells me that they also don't have Everett in the 2021 re-signing plans. The Purdue guy looks pretty explosive, hopefully they can coach him to solve his dropsies problem. Looked like good value that late in the Draft IMO......but sadly leaves my guy, Touchdown Johnny Mundt, out in the cold. :(

Finally ….we didn't have a snowball's chance to take on Trent Williams 2020 salary, so SF got that ProBowl LT bargain for a 5th this year and a 3rd in 2021. Shit!!! :x

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by snackdaddy
3 years 10 months ago
Hall of Fame

I'm pretty excited about this kid's potential. If he doesn't have any more injury problems he could be the steal of the draft. Everything I've heard or read says he woulda easily been a first rounder without the injury concerns.

by PARAM
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:I'm pretty excited about this kid's potential. If he doesn't have any more injury problems he could be the steal of the draft. Everything I've heard or read says he woulda easily been a first rounder without the injury concerns.

It's hard not to get excited about the first five picks. And then the more I see of Fuller, it's 6 picks. Could Snead really be that good?

by AltiTude Ram
3 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

This was a very good pick. The funny thing is he fell because of injuries. He played 10 games last year and looked every bit of a 1st round pick. His injuries were the 2 years prior and he obviously recovered from them.

This past seasons film on him in big games, shows off his talent. He's healthy and playing at a high level....medical issues behind him.

• 2 / 2
20 posts Apr 16 2024