7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by kayfabe
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   128  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

So as Elvis alluded to in the Logo thread (https://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12243&start=320#p193338) I'm actually part of an online market research group and a few days back I got a (4 dollar!) survey opportunity to voice my opinion on...the RAMS! And to be fair, the Chargers and Sofi stadium. Captured the last few screenshots on my phone and those are below. So maybe the logo isn't the only thing being worked on right now.

And the first few screener questions were interesting too, once they established my fandom level. Wanted to know if my rooting interest was on either the Rams/Chargers as an "anti-bandwagon" team, whether legacy/history was important, whether it was better that the team represent its city and/or better that it was responsive to its fans, etc. So it definitely was Rams-centric and stadium-centric I think but there were a few Chargers questions in there as well.

(and maybe they should've changed a few of the survey questions after the trade deadline passed):

Thankfully tho the topic then switched to entertainment within Sofi stadium, here were those choices (pick 7 at most...):

Followed up by a survey of possible in-stadium features (pick 7 at most):

And finally reasons you would NOT go to Sofi (pick up to 6):

So maybe Demoff's plea for comments on the logo is quite legit, they seem to be in focus group mode now.

by Ramsdude
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

kayfabe wrote:So as Elvis alluded to in the Logo thread (https://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12243&start=320#p193338) I'm actually part of an online market research group and a few days back I got a (4 dollar!) survey opportunity to voice my opinion on...the RAMS! And to be fair, the Chargers and Sofi stadium. Captured the last few screenshots on my phone and those are below. So maybe the logo isn't the only thing being worked on right now.

So maybe Demoff's plea for comments on the logo is quite legit, they seem to be in focus group mode now.

"Focus" group or "Fuckus" group?? After the release of the logo and these "groups", I think I know which is the correct description. lol

by BobCarl
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4295  
Superstar

kayfabe wrote:And finally reasons you would NOT go to Sofi (pick up to 6):
would it have been possible to have selected "Tickets too expensive" Six times?

by Gareth
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1207  
Pro Bowl

I think the ticket prices are actually quite reasonable. They are very much in line with the cost of tickets at the Coliseum. Now if you’re talking SSL… That’s a different story.

by Rams the Legends live on
4 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

BobCarl wrote:would it have been possible to have selected "Tickets too expensive" Six times?

LOL.....That one just hit me from out of nowhere was not expecting it so can't stop laughing.....LOL That was good....LOL

• 1 / 1
7 posts Apr 16 2024