617 posts
  • 32 / 62
 by Zen_Ronin
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

Why does this remind me of police crime scene tape?

by Zen_Ronin
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:The Rams website's shop is really pushing the LA version over the Ram Head. All but 2 of the products offered have the LA.

I hope the sales figures show them what a mistake that is.

I noticed this too, and that the Rams head is only on generic "gym class" grey or basic bitch white t-shirts. None in either of the new blue or yellow shades.

What sucks about that is that if they go off sales the Rams head will undersell because it's on less merch and also because what it is on is boring.

The longer we get into this the more I believe the LA logo was the only choice and the Rams head was a last minute plan B after the horrible feedback from the leak.

Thing is though, and not to offend anybody, but I'm NOT an LA fan. I'm a RAMS fan. From LA to St. Louis and back again. I'm a RAMS fan. I couldn't care less if the letters L and A are on the logo. Too bad the Rams head office was too busy trying to lay claim to LA that they decided to ignore the rest of the teams history and actual name of the franchise.

by majik
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1201  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Tampa is busting out their new unis April 7th:

I really liked the creamsicle color scheme. If they could incorporate that with their current logo that would be something to see

by aeneas1
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yeah, well i'm still waiting for that "promise", still waiting to see "how special it is."
Elvis wrote:

by Neil039
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Tampa is busting out their new unis April 7th:

I wonder if they will have phallic symbols on them or look like the Raiders logo?

Sorry just feel it might help those of us concerned with the current logo rebranding.

by aeneas1
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:This is the new look:

not sure i follow?

anyway, would anyone be surprised if the rams go with a gradient horn on their helmets, white to yellow or the like, that matches the "la" logo and even the typography on the deayon graphic? something like this:

01.png

whatever they do, i sure hope it's not an abbreviated, segmented horn like the "la" logo, argh.

by Elvis
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:not sure i follow?

I just meant the colors and logo on the right, not the uniform. We'd been analyzing every graphic the Rams were putting out well here's a typical one with the new colors and logo...

by ramsman34
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8522  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:not sure i follow?

anyway, would anyone be surprised if the rams go with a gradient horn on their helmets, white to yellow or the like, that matches the "la" logo and even the typography on the deayon graphic? something like this:

01.png

whatever they do, i sure hope it's not an abbreviated, segmented horn like the "la" logo, argh.

I can almost guarantee the segmented and not full earhole “wrap” will be on the helmet. And now, with what Elvis just posted, the white to deep yellow gradient probably will too.

I guess we will get used to it.

• 32 / 62
617 posts Apr 18 2024