621 posts
  • 30 / 63
 by aeneas1
2 months ago
 Total posts:   13210  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

talk about the horns looking like insect antennae, yikes, that mock-up looks like it's for a team named the hornets... and more of that abbreviated horn look, that doesn't curl up and around at the bottom, sure hope that's not what the rams are planning... also, enough of the horn on sleeve mock-ups, it's cheating, nfl jersey sleeves are by and large not that size, they're much more abbreviated, which is why the stab at horn sleeves has always looked goofy in recent years... and no sleeve / shoulder pad numbers? iirc that's a league requirement, jerseys must have "camera" numbers on the sleeve or shoulder.

01.png

by UtahRam
2 months ago
 Total posts:   133  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Practice Squad

aeneas1 wrote:talk about the horns looking like insect antennae, yikes, that mock-up looks like it's for a team named the hornets... and more of that abbreviated horn look, that doesn't curl up and around at the bottom, sure hope that's not what the rams are planning... also, enough of the horn on sleeve mock-ups, it's cheating, nfl jersey sleeves are by and large not that size, they're much more abbreviated, which is why the stab at horn sleeves has always looked goofy in recent years... and no sleeve / shoulder pad numbers? iirc that's a league requirement, jerseys must have "camera" numbers on the sleeve or shoulder.

01.png

Okay, now I can't get the insect antennae comparison out of my head...lol And I agree the curl needs to continue. Hopefully this is all a moot point and we get a thicker, classic horn on the helmet.

by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

If the Rams are monitoring the reaction of their changes they must have seen that their choices arent going over well. It's probably to late to back out of the logo business this year. Perhaps a tweak in the not so distant future?

But the unis and helmets aren't revealed yet soo.... They are likely set on the unis but the helmet horns would be cake to leave alone. Then all we'd have to grip a out is how wind they are or aren't.
Fingers crossed they get this one right.....

by Will0120
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1006  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

moklerman wrote:No, it's Irish for "responds to what people actually write".

People didn't like the snail and people don't like the phallic. You asked which would you rather be stuck with? Maybe you were implying that no choice would make everyone happy? My point is, those two were not the only options and reducing it to that doesn't make sense to me.

I think you have selective perception in this case. If you actually navigate the social media realm, you'll see there are plenty of people that love the so called snail logo. They are actively pulling for Rams to use the snail logo with the updated colors.

by moklerman
2 months ago
 Total posts:   6292  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:I think you have selective perception in this case. If you actually navigate the social media realm, you'll see there are plenty of people that love the so called snail logo. They are actively pulling for Rams to use the snail logo with the updated colors.
No one said otherwise. There are people who like the snail logo and there are people that don't. Regardless, the snail logo and the phallic logo weren't the only options at the time and they aren't the only options moving forward.

We weren't limited to those two options if they'd approached things differently.

by UtahRam
2 months ago
 Total posts:   133  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Practice Squad

I don't get the snail comparison.

Unknown.png
Unknown.jpeg

by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

UtahRam wrote:I don't get the snail comparison.

20200331_045459.jpg

It's the shell spiral an snail trail.

by AvengerRam
2 months ago
 Total posts:   4322  
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Draft hats:

Ugh. I wouldn't wear either of those even if they send me one for free.

• 30 / 63
621 posts May 31 2020