7%
Someone else (who?)
14%
 by safer
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1275  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

1) Obo, will have 6+ sacks while platooning. I think within a couple of years could become elite.
The guy can really dip when he turns the corner and uses his hands well too.
2) okay, I'm fudgin' here---SJD--This year he will match Brocker's play. Look how much muscle he put on last off season. This dude is strong, and plays his ass off. One of my favs!

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2077  
Pro Bowl

I suspect that Henderson is in the best position to have a break-out season. Would like to see one of OL be most improved.

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

safer wrote:1) Obo, will have 6+ sacks while platooning. I think within a couple of years could become elite.
The guy can really dip when he turns the corner and uses his hands well too.
2) okay, I'm fudgin' here---SJD--This year he will match Brocker's play. Look how much muscle he put on last off season. This dude is strong, and plays his ass off. One of my favs!

Obviously Goff being much improved would directly impact our fortunes in a good way. But I'd like to see Henderson have a breakout year. That would go a long way to aiding Goff's improvement. The offense thrived on play action when the run game is doing well.

by Neil039
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2664  
Superstar

AD will be the most improved. 20+ sacks in 2020!

by PARAM
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Obviously Goff being much improved would directly impact our fortunes in a good way. But I'd like to see Henderson have a breakout year. That would go a long way to aiding Goff's improvement. The offense thrived on play action when the run game is doing well.

It's all connected. If the line can stay healthy....our 2 tackles, Blythe and be it Edwards, Corbett, Noteboom, Evans, then Henderson stands a chance of improving. Brown is a hard runner and if that part of our game is better, Goff will be MUCH better. IF.....

well if those things happen our defense won't have to be monsters to improve our record.

My vote is "other". Sean McVay will be the most improved Ram.

by 69RamFan
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3169  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

I picked Hollywood Henderson....

Cause he will be used more since Gurley is out of the picture...

by aeneas1
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

hopefully mcvay.

as others have mentioned, it will mostly likely come down to opportunity, higbee didn't have a breakout year in 2019 because a bell went off or he finally "developed", he had a breakout year because he finally saw targets, to the tune of twice as many as he had ever seen in one year.

but to answer the question, i see goff turning out to be the most improved player in 2020.

by AvengerRam
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

If it’s Goff, that would mean a very good year for the offense and, in all likelihood, the team, so I’d be okay with that (particularly if we’re talking improvement over his best year, 2018).

• 1 / 2
12 posts Apr 16 2024