130 posts
  • 11 / 13
 by norcalramfan
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   321  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Watching other teams fill out the bottom of the roster with signings like the one to NRC, Dontari Poe to the Cowboys, Eifert to the Jags etc. and I'm wondering if Snead has any plan to acquire a veteran safety, OL, Dl or LB.

Are we really that cash-strapped where we can't get a veteran or two on a one-year inexpensive contract? Still need GZ and a back-up QB signed. I will never give up on the Rams through a bad logo unveiling and poor salary cap management, but it certainly seems they're approaching this year as a "ho hum" we'll have more money next year type of plan, but with no first round picks this year and next put me in the worried camp.

by Hacksaw
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I guess every million counts when you don't have a lot of them.

I don't want to hear AD, JG, TH or BC complaining about our record if things don't go so well.

by ramsrams
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Mississauga, ON
Pro Bowl

A million for Robey Coleman is highway robbery, at current NFL contract structures.

by actionjack
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3936  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:I guess every million counts when you don't have a lot of them.

I don't want to hear AD, JG, TH or BC complaining about our record if things don't go so well.

I agree, that is why I hated AD, mad emoji that TG was cut. Its these guys contracts that kill teams. Maybe take a little less next time, yeah right

by AvengerRam
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

ramsrams wrote:A million for Robey Coleman is highway robbery, at current NFL contract structures.

There is, apparently, a clause in his contract that pays him an extra $50K every time he gets away with an obvious pass interference. $100K if its in the playoffs.

by aeneas1
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

by aeneas1
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:

Fuch!!!

Are we strapped or falling out of favor?

• 11 / 13
130 posts Apr 16 2024