139 posts
  • 13 / 14
 by AvengerRam
2 months ago
 Total posts:   4322  
Israel   Longwood, FL
Superstar

ramsrams wrote:A million for Robey Coleman is highway robbery, at current NFL contract structures.

There is, apparently, a clause in his contract that pays him an extra $50K every time he gets away with an obvious pass interference. $100K if its in the playoffs.

by aeneas1
2 months ago
 Total posts:   13210  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

by aeneas1
2 months ago
 Total posts:   13210  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

aeneas1 wrote:

Fuch!!!

Are we strapped or falling out of favor?

by actionjack
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:Fuch!!!

Are we strapped or falling out of favor?

Will find another kicker, Z wasn’t worth big money at this point.

by safer
2 months ago
 Total posts:   853  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I dunno. Several pretty good teams paid a big price for trying to save relatively small amounts of money signing a cheaper kicker. Ask Da Bears.........and Bucs....and then the Niners tried that on Gould and wised up when the Bears tried to sign him back.
I'm afraid we will regret this, as well as letting Bones walk. He, to me, is a top 3 ST coach in the league.

by Hacksaw
2 months ago
 Total posts:   17162  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Still dont know why the jettisoned Bones. Perhaps there was a smell of Fish. Perhaps that fake did him in.

by actionjack
2 months ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   Sactown
Pro Bowl

safer wrote:I dunno. Several pretty good teams paid a big price for trying to save relatively small amounts of money signing a cheaper kicker. Ask Da Bears.........and Bucs....and then the Niners tried that on Gould and wised up when the Bears tried to sign him back.
I'm afraid we will regret this, as well as letting Bones walk. He, to me, is a top 3 ST coach in the league.

Im much more worried about losing Bones vs losing Z. IMO Z was on the downside of career and his back has become a yearly issue. So far what I can tell of the new special teams coach, he looks like a hard ass, hope he can relate to the players.

• 13 / 14
139 posts May 31 2020