23 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by faulkrram
4 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   269  
United States of America   Vermeil Country
Rookie

Snack!! What's up Man? You retired yet? Still keeping them boys in line? I moved up to Eagle Lake if you wanna ever come up fishing, let me know. Good to see a lot of the boys still here. You ever hear from Dennis? What happened to the Legend?
@snackdaddy

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

faulkrram wrote:Snack!! What's up Man? You retired yet? Still keeping them boys in line? I moved up to Eagle Lake if you wanna ever come up fishing, let me know. Good to see a lot of the boys still here. You ever hear from Dennis? What happened to the Legend?
@snackdaddy

Hey faulker, long time no see. Yup, retired a couple years ago. My new job is golfing. 8-)

Not sure who Dennis is. Legend's still around. You'll see him more over in General Discussion. Eagle Lake? Sounds nice. Bet there's some good fishing up there.

Yup, a lot of the old RRF gang's here. Some of the St Louis people left after the move. I think RRF finally shut down. It was a ghost town the past few years.

by faulkrram
4 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   269  
United States of America   Vermeil Country
Rookie

Good news. Golf is a very challenging sport. Once I shot a hole in one, but found out later fire arms were illegal at the course! Lol's…..Yes fishing is really excellent up here. Sold the Ranch in Calistoga,kids moved to Oregon and Colorado. I'm a proud Grandpa now as life is good. Look up Eagle Lake trout...Best trout fishing in North America on certain days loll's...Congrats on retirement and don't let your meat loaf..

• 3 / 3
23 posts Apr 18 2024