16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by R4L
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Another concussion waiting to happen. This from wiki:

"Reed suffered a concussion, his seventh in his career, during a third preseason game after a hit delivered by Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal. After missing the first five games of the regular season, Reed was placed on injured reserve. In February 2020, it was reported that he was still in the league's concussion protocol. He was released by the team shortly after."

by PARAM
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

But guys with concussion problems end up being dead money on the cap and non productive on the field. You can take a chance with one but two? Not a good idea.

by snackdaddy
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9655  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Higbee has solidified that position. But Everett is still a question mark. I guess if Reed signed for the minimum maybe they could trade Everett. There was a time I woulda loved to see Reed in a Rams uniform. Now, it doesn't look pressing anymore.

by Haden
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2132  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

by AvengerRam
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

So Gerald Everett just tweeted this...

Some seem to be reading this as a possible indicator that he's being traded.

I don't know if that's the case, but... if we could add Reed, trade Everett, not add any $ to the cap (essentially pay Reed what Everett would have earned or less), and pick up a draft pick in the process...

I guess I'd consider that.

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Jordan Reed got cut. He's a free agent early in the process.

That being said, he has talent but comes with concussions.

by JackPMiller
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Higbee has solidified that position. But Everett is still a question mark. I guess if Reed signed for the minimum maybe they could trade Everett. There was a time I woulda loved to see Reed in a Rams uniform. Now, it doesn't look pressing anymore.

We would not get much for Everett. He is in the last year of his deal. If we can trade him, I would be rather get a pick next year, even if it is a 7th rounder.

by PARAM
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I'd hang on to Everett. He looked like he was starting to "break out" and then he injured his wrist. Perhaps if he doesn't get injured Higbee never has his breakout season!!! But he still has potential and like many have said, we aren't going to get much for him anyway, so why not keep him and see what he does in a contract year?

by scramsfan
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   228  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Haden wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@ Haden - The only thing that I would add to your answer is an emphatic Hell in front!

• 1 / 2
16 posts Apr 16 2024