17 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by CanuckRightWinger
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

The original James Bond was played by Sean Connery, and his CIA buddy was Felix Leiter....

played by Bernie MovieGoodLooks! Casey, WR Los Angeles Rams #25, and one of Gabe's favorite targets.

Bernie Casey passed away Sept 17, 2017 at age 78. :(

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:Dr. No. My favorite Bond film. Thank You Canuck.

But Bernie was in that unofficial movie “Never Say Never Again” which is just a retread of “Thunderball”.

I liked Bernie as UN Jefferson in “Revenge of the Nerds”.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2077  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

:) Yes. Still, Dr. No my favorite Bond film. Dr. Strangelove my favorite Dr. film.

St. Loser: That said, I have been biting tongue about commenting on your avatar for some time. My wife's maiden name is Moran. She isn't the smartest one of her family, but was bright enough to graduate college. Her Mom and Dad are very intelligent as is her brother. So this constant insulting the Moran family about "Get a brain Morans" is quite out of line.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote::) Yes. Still, Dr. No my favorite Bond film. Dr. Strangelove my favorite Dr. film.

St. Loser: That said, I have been biting tongue about commenting on your avatar for some time. My wife's maiden name is Moran. She isn't the smartest one of her family, but was bright enough to graduate college. Her Mom and Dad are very intelligent as is her brother. So this constant insulting the Moran family about "Get a brain Morans" is quite out of line.

I’m sorry. Image deleted.

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Terry Crews,, AGT.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

John David Washington had a quick cup of coffee with the Rams in pre season and on the practice squad.

• 2 / 2
17 posts Apr 16 2024