1540 posts
  • 81 / 154
 by aeneas1
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

looking at that shot of gurley reminded me of a fairly recent twitter vid showing gurley walking around the sofi locker room as he tells the camera "i'm picking out my locker..." of course i'm sure he was joking but he certainly didn't seem like a guy who felt he would be playing for someone else next year....

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Anyone want to read into the colors TGII is wearing under his construction vest? They lean away from the throwbacks and seem closer to the predicted new colors. Maybe it was the lighting. ;)

by Mr. Sparkle
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Breaking news hot off the press:

My seat Rep has confirmed from the Director of Guest Experiences himself that "ALL front rows will have cup holders either in the arm rest or mounted to the rail in front"

by dieterbrock
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Ok what a bummer. Had an aisle seat so chances of a pick were slim. However, what a crying shame that all the window seats within my view all had their shades pulled! Ugh.
On a side note, the only seat on the plane that wasn’t used was the one between me and some woman. So I guess that’s a win.
Got this from the road. Can’t believe how low it is!!!!
Attachments
E9FE851F-A24D-4E79-86F8-D7CC36481B44.jpeg

by Elvis
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38491  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:Ok what a bummer. Had an aisle seat so chances of a pick were slim. However, what a crying shame that all the window seats within my view all had their shades pulled! Ugh.
On a side note, the only seat on the plane that wasn’t used was the one between me and some woman. So I guess that’s a win.
Got this from the road. Can’t believe how low it is!!!!

That's the crazy part, the stadium is basically underground which is why the canopy is so important optics wise, i think...

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:Man, I could get used to this....

Where are you. Your Catalina view puts you where , Newport? Laguna? Check out the next few days. Supposed to be pushing 80..
BTW, if you're in Laguna (is that Montage?), PM me and I'll buy a few rounds....

by dieterbrock
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Where are you. Your Catalina view puts you where , Newport? Laguna? Check out the next few days. Supposed to be pushing 80..
BTW, if you're in Laguna (is that Montage?), PM me and I'll buy a few rounds....

I'm in Irvine, had a dinner in Newport Beach. Man that view...

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:I'm in Irvine, had a dinner in Newport Beach. Man that view...

Another crappy day in paradise. Enjoy the next few days of warm before heading back.
LA Rams baby !!!

• 81 / 154
1540 posts Apr 24 2024