35 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by LARams_1963
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

I'd bet serious money on Cowboys week one, Sunday or Monday night. Thursday is usually the SB champ. Also, week one of Monday night in recent years has been 2 games. I;m gonna guess Suday night.

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9656  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The Cowboys make the most sense. And it has to be a night game. They usually start with two Monday night games. Make it the later one so most of the game will be after sunset. Aerial views of all the lights would be awesome.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Plus isn’t Al Michaels good friends with Stan?

I’m betting a Sunday night NBC game. No way they bury the opening with a 9:30pm Eastern time start on ESPN.

My bet is that since they have deadline issues in Las Vegas, week 1 will be the opening of SoFi on Sunday night and then Allegiant the next Sunday night for week 2.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:Rams v Pats opening Sunday night game
Book it.

Nooooooooo

by dieterbrock
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Nooooooooo

Rams eviscerate the Pats 42-7 on national tv, announcing to the world that the reign is truly over for NE while the Rams prove they are indeed the team to beat.

Of course the Pats lone TD comes on a tipped pass which gets returned for a pick 6, and despite Goff throwing for 340 and 4 TD, detractors point to the INT as to why he’s no good.

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago

dieterbrock wrote:Rams eviscerate the Pats 42-7 on national tv, announcing to the world that the reign is truly over for NE while the Rams prove they are indeed the team to beat.

Of course the Pats lone TD comes on a tipped pass which gets returned for a pick 6, and despite Goff throwing for 340 and 4 TD, detractors point to the INT as to why he’s no good.

Well when you put it that way,,, ;)

by Hacksaw
4 years 1 month ago

As long as we're first in I'm cool to wait. Virgin fake grass. Who knows, ESK may need that extra couple days. We'll see how it goes for Taylor Swift.

• 2 / 4
35 posts Apr 16 2024