2887 posts
  • 70 / 289
 by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

R4L wrote:Has anyone said when they will reveal the new unis? They are dragging this out big time

No. But we keep guessing sometime before the draft in April.

by R4L
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:No. But we keep guessing sometime before the draft in April.

Thanks. I was hoping sooner than that.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

R4L wrote:Thanks. I was hoping sooner than that.

Nobody knows for sure though as the Rams won’t say anything. We are guessing this off previous years where teams have released new uniforms leading up to the draft, or on draft day.

by ramsman34
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8514  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Bc the draft is such a big deal, and bc the drafted players all sport team garb on the stage - especially the first rounders - one would think the Rams have to debut the new branding by then or at that time.

Wouldn’t it look rather stupid to be using your old colors at the draft, the symbolic event of “the new wave” of the NFL - especially when the world knows of and is expecting the new look?

by RedAlice
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Well the Rams don’t have any first rounders.

But it sure would be nice if they would get this over with much sooner than April.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 1 month ago
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:Well the Rams don’t have any first rounders.

But it sure would be nice if they would get this over with much sooner than April.

It’s now late February and April isn’t far away. We could now be down to just a few more weeks of this silliness.

by actionjack
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Reading Demoff's twitter responses.....he is often reminds it will be a modernization of the uniform. Not just going to be a retread of something in the past. I would not count on the Dickerson colors...

by Elvis
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

actionjack wrote:Reading Demoff's twitter responses.....he is often reminds it will be a modernization of the uniform. Not just going to be a retread of something in the past. I would not count on the Dickerson colors...

My take is the colors are gonna be pretty close to what the old timers want, that's what we get but the overall look will be significantly different and that will be the modern part...

by ramsfan1977
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

If you notice in the clip it says return and new era. Are they going back to the orangesicle Lee Roy Selmon days with a modern twist, hence New Era? Sounds like the Rams plan. At least the Bucs fans know in April.

• 70 / 289
2887 posts Apr 15 2024