89 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Just curious @RedAlice, how does this work? Who is BellBrownDeVoe and snackdaddy going to choose for the SB?

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Just curious @RedAlice, how does this work? Who is BellBrownDeVoe and snackdaddy going to choose for the SB?

Everyone else forfeits. We win by default. 8-)

by Bell, Brown, DeVoe
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   77  
United States of America   Upstate NY
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:Just curious @RedAlice, how does this work? Who is BellBrownDeVoe and snackdaddy going to choose for the SB?

We don't pick. We lose... but if EVERYONE else in the same bracket loses, then everyone has the same number of loses and it goes to tiebreakers.

So if the Chiefs win, Hacksaw wins the main pool by default. If SF wins, the we both have the same number of losses so the best tiebreaker wins. The loser would drop down into the consolation bracket and compete with tiebreakers to anyone left with only one loss.

That's how I understand it to be, at least. Though no one can TRULY understand the way the mind of our lovely Alice works..... :D

by Hacksaw
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bell, Brown, DeVoe wrote:We don't pick. We lose... but if EVERYONE else in the same bracket loses, then everyone has the same number of loses and it goes to tiebreakers.

So if the Chiefs win, Hacksaw wins the main pool by default. If SF wins, the we both have the same number of losses so the best tiebreaker wins. The loser would drop down into the consolation bracket and compete with tiebreakers to anyone left with only one loss.

That's how I understand it to be, at least. Though no one can TRULY understand the way the mind of our lovely Alice works..... :D

You're correct. Thanks for answering my ?
Go Chefs...

by Bell, Brown, DeVoe
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   77  
United States of America   Upstate NY
Practice Squad

You're welcome.... although in reality I really want the Chiefs to win. I can't stand SF. >: (

by RedAlice
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Thank you Bell.

So, this year is an experiment as to how a Playoff Suicide game works and can be fun.

It’s hard, as it’s such a short game.

The debate for the end SB picks became - the person w a SB pick left still needs to win or they lost that week.

So, the one change I made to the end game is - if the SB pick loses it goes to the tie breakers since no one won.

Based on the two games I ran this year, I now have a simple set of rules that can be followed in the future. This was also w research on money games playing the game.

by RedAlice
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Simply put:

If you won the Championship week, but have no SB team to pick you can pick the tie breakers.

If you have a SB pick, you make that pick plus the tie breakers.

For here.

In the Winners bracket, if Niners win then Hacksaw wins as his pick won.

If his pick loses, we go to the two tie breakers for a winner.

In the Consolation Bracket, there are players who can pick either team. So Snack doesn’t have an option to have everyone else lose.

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Well then put me down for the Chefs.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

SpeedRacer wrote:Its Supe' week. Luckily I saved the Chiefs.

Go Chiefs!

Forgot points etc:
Chiefs 38 -26 =64 ttl

5 made Field Goals

by snackdaddy
4 years 2 months ago
Hall of Fame

Oops I forgot too. 58 points

Chiefs 31
Whiners 27