• 1 / 2
 by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-rele ... -in-miami/

Sean McVay to Join ESPN’s Postseason NFL Countdown for Super Bowl LIV in Miami

Los Angeles Rams head coach to serve as a special ESPN guest analyst on Super Bowl Sunday from Hard Rock Stadium

Bill Hofheimer

Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay will be a special guest analyst on ESPN’s four-hour Postseason NFL Countdown pregame show for Super Bowl LIV in Miami. McVay, who led the Rams to Super Bowl LIII a year ago, will join host Suzy Kolber, analysts Louis Riddick and Steve Young and Insiders Chris Mortensen and Adam Schefter at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, Feb. 2 (10 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET, ESPN).

McVay, the 2017 NFL Coach of the Year, has led the Rams to a pair of division titles and a 33-15 record in his first three seasons as an NFL head coach. A year ago, his Rams represented the NFC against the Patriots in Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.

“I’m very honored and excited to serve as a guest analyst with ESPN for their pregame coverage of the Super Bowl,” said McVay. “I look forward to helping provide an in-depth look at both teams and highlight the specific matchups and schemes from a coaching perspective that have been instrumental in both the Chiefs and 49ers earning a chance to play for a world title.”

Added Seth Markman, ESPN vice president, production: “Sean knows exactly what it’s like coaching in the Super Bowl having done it just a year ago, and he is very familiar with the division rival 49ers as well as the Chiefs. We are excited that one of the brightest minds in football will join Countdown‘s biggest show of the year on Super Bowl Sunday.”

In addition to the stadium set led by Kolber, Sam Ponder will co-host Countdown from ESPN’s Lummus Park set location on South Beach with Tedy Bruschi, Matt Hasselbeck, Randy Moss and Rex Ryan. Reporters Sal Paolantonio (Chiefs) and Josina Anderson (49ers) will also have the latest updates on the teams.

ESPN’s Postseason NFL Countdown is averaging 1,432,000 viewers during the NFL Playoffs (five shows), a 16 percent increase from a year ago.

by TomSlick
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Well, okay, but ESPN could have got Jeff Fisher for a steal.

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

aeneas1 wrote:i'd rather see his wife on the tube.

That, of course. But I'd rather see him focusing on correcting last season's missteps.

by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3935  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

DirtyFacedKid wrote:That, of course. But I'd rather see him focusing on correcting last season's missteps.

I dont think a couple days will take away from any correcting. A good sign that McVay's knowledge is in demand.

by SpeedRacer
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Since the Rams aren't in the Supe, and the F'ers are, they could have Zombie Abe Lincoln on the pregame and I wouldn't watch it.

GO Rams!

by AltiTude Ram
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

https://www.therams.com/news/daily-dose ... e-coverage

Tuesday, Jan 28, 2020 10:46 AM

Daily Dose: McVay to assist ESPN's Super Bowl LIV pregame coverage
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 6.27.06 PM
Stu Jackson
STAFF WRITER

Throughout the offseason, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Tuesday, January 28 about your Los Angeles Rams.

MCVAY TO ASSIST ESPN'S SUPER BOWL LIV COVERAGE

Rams head coach Sean McVay will join ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown pregame show as part of its Super Bowl LIV coverage in Miami, the network announced Monday.

• 1 / 2
18 posts Apr 16 2024