203 posts
  • 20 / 21
 by actionjack
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3934  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

Getting out before the real fall of the Patriots...

by Elvis
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38436  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

PARAM wrote:LINK

He lists Marrone, Jay Gruden, Rivera, Garrett, Vrabel and O'Brien as most likely TBF.

Then he lists 6 more, labeled "on the hot seat but should survive". Shurmur, Quinn, Tomlin, Shanahan, Patricia and LeFleur.

Personally, I would put Vrabel in that 2nd tier and bump Quinn up to the first. Of the 12, 9 could be fired. I think it's a safe bet 6 will go in 2019.

He says this about Shanahan (and I singled him out because Jimmy G did not look good tonight....yeah, yeah, it's only preseason).

Snake bitten only works for so long. I think if Garrapolo struggles both Lynch and Shanahan could be gone. $124 million for 5 years would be a huge mistake.

Looking at this list 5 months later, Marrone somehow survived, Vrabel is in the running for coach of the year and O'Brien somehow just keeps pulling it off every year, less turnover this year than i was expecting...

by PARAM
4 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Looking at this list 5 months later, Marrone somehow survived, Vrabel is in the running for coach of the year and O'Brien somehow just keeps pulling it off every year, less turnover this year than i was expecting...

Yes, 4 spots is a low number. For a while there 5 or 6 replaced every year.

• 20 / 21
203 posts Apr 15 2024